What attraction are you most looking forward to?

Which attraction are you most looking forward to?

• Carsland

• World of Color

• Little Mermaid Dark Ride

• Star Tours 2.0

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay, I've been a Star Wars fan forever. I saw the original...in the theater...over 40 times. It's genetic, I guess, since both my boys are major Star Wars geeks. I'm good if it involves movies 4 - 6. They can tell you about all 6 movies...the books...the cartoon series...the Lego toys...lol!

Last summer was the first time my kids were ready for the "big" rides. We LOVED Star Tours. In fact, the one regret we had when we got home was that we only rode it once! I'm glad we'll get to ride it again this summer...and that then, on our next trip, it will be updated.

My boys ar a bit old for Cars Land...and as for the girlie stuff, nah, no attraction at all. Come on Star Tours!!!

How cool would Doom Buggies/Atommobiles in a seashell shape be?!?

Just curious, are they using the same design as the Nemo ride at WDW? They are seashell shaped buggies! I haven't seen any designs for the new ride, but now I'm curious!

It was a tough decision. I'm excited to see them all except for Star Wars Tour 2.0. If I had to pic, I'd say WOC. After seeing all the work that is going on in the Pier, it looks like it's going to be amazing. I'm all about water shows.

Absolutely WoC ! One of the main reasons I migrate to WDW is nightly shows year round. We see one every night (and do EEMH but that is a different topic!) . Since we like to travel off peak DLR gives us the one two punch of limited PM hours, and often no shows at all except for weekends. If they did WOC nightly year round that would be a deal clincher for us.

Okay, I've been a Star Wars fan forever. I saw the original...in the theater...over 40 times. It's genetic, I guess, since both my boys are major Star Wars geeks. I'm good if it involves movies 4 - 6. They can tell you about all 6 movies...the books...the cartoon series...the Lego toys...lol!

Last summer was the first time my kids were ready for the "big" rides. We LOVED Star Tours. In fact, the one regret we had when we got home was that we only rode it once! I'm glad we'll get to ride it again this summer...and that then, on our next trip, it will be updated.

My boys ar a bit old for Cars Land...and as for the girlie stuff, nah, no attraction at all. Come on Star Tours!!!

Am I a nerd if I admit that we've seen Star Trek 4 times in the theater already and we want to go back AGAIN? lol

I voted for World of Color, I can't wait to see that!!! But truth is, I'm equally stoked about them all. I am very much looking forward to the Little Mermaid ride, Cars is a majorly favorite movie in our house so we are all excited for that one and if they do update the Star Tours movie we will be sure to ride that too!! Woo Hoo!!!

Haveing seen WoC and enjoying it very much I still want to see Carsland and enjoy watching the progress of the Cadillac Range going up at the back of the park.

I had already looked there. Still am not seeing it, for some weird reason!

Hands down Little Mermaid. Trying to convince DH that we need to go this fall so I can ride it...I mean to take the kids! :lmao:

Any story on why they didn't make the Little Mermaid a flume ride? That seems like a no-brainer to me, but what do I know? :lmao:

Any story on why they didn't make the Little Mermaid a flume ride? That seems like a no-brainer to me, but what do I know? :lmao:

I believe it was originally going to be a flume ride, but they changed it to an omnimover to make the line move faster.

I believe it was originally going to be a flume ride, but they changed it to an omnimover to make the line move faster.

I've heard rumors of a flume ride going into DL in the furture. But I really think DCA is going to get crowded in the next couple years and I'm glad they are adding a fast loading ride with LMAUA.

Little Mermaid! I used to watch that movie so much my mom banned me from it. Then I started walking around reciting it word-for-word, song-for-song, until she was tired of my rendition and allowed me to watch the movie again. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter