What are you making for the Superbowl?

AlohaKeke

Mouseketeer
If you are cooking, what will you be making?

We are planning to make boneless wings, potato skins, and I'd like to add something a little different - I was thinking maybe carmelized onion and feta tartlets..?

:woohoo:

We are just having pizza (and maybe wings from BWW.) :)

It's just DBF and I. We were invited to super bowl parties but I need to watch this game from my home so I can concentrate! :)

OP, add crab balls or Maryland sytle crab cakes to your menu.

It's just DBF and I. We were invited to super bowl parties but I need to watch this game from my home so I can concentrate! :)

Thanks! That would help round it out :flower3:

Are u kidding--people who aren't Murlanders shouldn't attempt crabcakes ;)
<-------- raised in FRederick, MD

Ropa Vieja, hot corn dip, jalapeno cornbread poppers and random other sides (weve overdone our normal football food this season so changing it up a bit)

We always have a huge hero: Italian Semolina Bread w/seeds; deli turkey and swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, fresh ground black pepper, oregano, white balsamic vinegar and olive oil, roasted peppers. I like to dip mine in a creamy peppercorn dressing.

And LOTS of cold beer!

Taco bar, refried beans and rice. Chips with dip of course keeping with the theme. Cake and some little snacks

DH is making his fire hot wings (with habenero sauce of course ;) ). He made it last year and his employee/co-worker's son loved them to the point where his face was beat red and his eyes were very watery! He's also making a mild version for those of us who can't stand that much heat!

We get together with DH's department and their boss for Superbowl Sunday. It's usually at one of his employee's house, but this time of of DH's other employees recently bought a house and is hosting this year's Superbowl party.

I'm not into football, but DH and DS10 are (a bit), so I bite the bullet and go with them. I enjoy hanging out with his department and their boss.

What am I making for the super bowl? Plans...plans to go shopping and dinner with a GF. :thumbsup2

Chicken wings, pigs in a blanket, queso and chips, french onion dip and chips, jalapeno poppers, and vegetables and dip.

We are having a taco salad bar, taco roll ups, wings, bacon wrapped shrimp, maybe steamed shrimp, cream cheese brownies, queso dip, buffalo chicken dip. Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Ropa Vieja, hot corn dip, jalapeno cornbread poppers and random other sides (weve overdone our normal football food this season so changing it up a bit)

Recipe for the hot corn dip, please?

We are going to a friend's house. They are having wings, ribs, boneless tips, chips, fruit, cheesy potatoes, veggies/dip. I am bringing sausage stuffed fresh jalapenos, buffalo chx wontons, and I think maybe a pizza dip.

Not sure what the other people are bringing. Hopefully something green and healthy, ha ha!

I usually order a three foot hero, fried chicken, hot wings, chips and dip and lots of beer for the men, lots of root beer for the teens

I don't care much for pro football (much prefer college) and really don't care about either team, so I think I'm not going to watch this year. Hallmark is having a Golden Girls marathon that day, so I think I am going to do that, instead. And if I'm watching Golden Girls, I will need lots of Italian food and cheesecake. I think I'll do that. Might make the Bavarian cheesecake that they serve at Biergarten part of the spread.

Recipe for the hot corn dip, please?
We are going to a friend's house. They are having wings, ribs, boneless tips, chips, fruit, cheesy potatoes, veggies/dip. I am bringing sausage stuffed fresh jalapenos, buffalo chx wontons, and I think maybe a pizza dip.

Not sure what the other people are bringing. Hopefully something green and healthy, ha ha!

Here you are :goodvibes
2 cups shredded chedder cheese
1 cup shredded Montery Jack
2 tbs chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced small
1 small can (4oz) diced green chilies, undrained
1/2 cup Mayo
1/4 tsp garlic powder
11oz can of corn, drained
a small tomato
2 tbs cilantro, chopped
2 tbs green onions, sliced thin

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix the cheeses, chiptole and green peppers, mayo, garlic powder and corn together. Pour into an oven safe dish.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly
Top with diced tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter