What are you looking forward to most on your next trip?

Dole whips... Haunted Mansion... checking out Toy Story Land but not getting too invested in case the lines are long... doing the Rock n' Roller Coaster which I missed on my last trip.

I haven't been to Disney World since 2004 after going every year since I was pre teen. I went to Tokyo Disney in 2011 & Disneyland last year.
This year I'm looking forward to seeing things through my 3 grandsons eyes (5,2, & 1).. we will be in DW for a week with them. I'm looking forward to walking along the boardwalk after a nice dinner with DH, then going back to the Yacht Club. Maybe that will change DH's mind that Disney is just for kids...it's his first time to DW

Just being there. After going through a stretch of medical issues since last July (foot issues, leading to surgery to remove infected bones and amputation of my left foot's little toe in the process), just being back in the World is what I'm looking forward to.

Going in the fall for the first time! Looking forward to

MNSHHP
Food & Wine
Happily Every After, we haven't seen it yet
Toy Story Land
and Pandora

Leaving a week from today for first solo trip! Looking forward to:

- Pandora (first time)
- Flower and Garden (food and drinks)
- Resort Bar hopping
- Sushi...lots of sushi

Christmas Party
Christmas Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue
Christmas Jungle Cruise
Toy Story Land
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Ariel
Wearing new Disney Bounding outfits
Animal Kingdom

Toy Story Land, Pandora, Happily Ever After from Top of the World, sitting on the balcony relaxing with a glass of wine watching the Electric Pageant Parade, and sipping my morning coffee on the balcony watching the friendship boats, and RELAXING!:Pinkbounc CAN'T WAIT for our October F&W trip, skipping Saturdays and Fridays though.:drinking1:dancer:

Ordering Calamari on every menu that offers it. My wife won't touch it so I never usually order it. Oh the little things! :-)

Happily Ever After
Pandora
Toy Story Land
Frozen Ever After
Dining reservations at Grand Floridian and Animal Kingdom Lodge
Riding Seven Dwarves Mine Train again
Seeing the new Disney Springs (it was a building site when we were last there)
Dole Whips and ALL THE FOOD :yay:

Last edited:
Food and Wine Festival and Slinky Dog Dash!
Also, doing a "long" monorail bar crawl. Starting out at FW, walking to WL, boat to Contemporary, monorail to Poly then walk to GF and by that time hopefully I'll be sober enough to find the path!

Just being there again BUT going to Victoria and Albert's for my retirement dinner with hubby. Finishing 31 years of teaching music!

Congrats! Enjoy your well deserved trip and hopefully awesome meal. I'm just 19 years behind you and plan on doing the very same thing myself when the time comes. Make sure to order the accompanying wine package if this past year was especially stressful.

Congrats! Enjoy your well deserved trip and hopefully awesome meal. I'm just 19 years behind you and plan on doing the very same thing myself when the time comes. Make sure to order the accompanying wine package if this past year was especially stressful.
Good for you! Teaching is so difficult these days.

The last time I was there was 2004 with my mom and sp needs daughter. I am looking forward to NOT doing more then doing. No characters (lines, meals), tea cups, walking around the parks multiply times to keep someone busy, worrying about other’s needs and wants. I am looking forward to no timeline, enjoying what I want when I want, and my choice of everything. So Excited!! But I will miss sharing it with my mom.

Really looking forward to Toy Story Land and doing 4 parks in 1 day solo, maybe try to go on every ride that takes pictures/videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!