What are you hoping to see on the Disney Treasure?

The theme is adventure

That said if they have a version of adventures club or trader Sam’s $$$$$!!$
Exactly. It's not "Aladdin themed" any more than the Dream is Donald Duck themed. They specifically said the theme is Adventure, which can cover lots of Disney IP. The new ships will apparently have a theme but The Wish isn't Cinderella themed, that's just the statue. More of an overall Princess theme.

I know its unrealistic thinking, but I wish they would take some queues from other cruise lines and make more outdoor venues or windowed venues showing off the water. One thing I love about some of the newer ships are all ocean views you get from large picturesque windows or bars on the side of the ship overlooking the water.
I agree. One of my disappointments in the Wish has been what I see as a disconnect from all the views of the water. I like that many of the passageways go down one side of the ship with all of the large port holes on the other ships. The Wish has many down the center. With many port holes or windows partially covered.

I don't care for the name.

I'd like to see:

More pools!!!!

Dinner Buffet Option (especially 4th night on)

Slides (hate the Aqua Dunk, Aqua Duck is okay)

More family friendly activities such as Midship Detective Agency

They GOTTA do Aladdin as one of the stage shows. I've seen it on Broadway and its awesome. Moana would be cool too, but the logistics of trying to replicate all the underwater stuff and magic seems tricky. I NEED a Haunted Mansion themed lounge centered around Madame Leota! Also would love for a slide/ride/some sort of water area thats pirates themed! Ok last thing and this is one is unrealistic... but imagine some version of the Indiana Stunt show for night entertainment. That would be next level!

Pretty sure we've seen Aladdin on the Fantasy.

I'd love the Adventurers Club but would be happy with a big adult sun deck with lounge chairs. ;) Id also like just regular restaurants, no dinner shows, but I don't have high hopes for that.
I agree with this. No dinner shows, and a ship built for longer voyages. I haven't been on the Wish, but I'd imagine one time in the marvel show is enough.

I agree with this. No dinner shows, and a ship built for longer voyages. I haven't been on the Wish, but I'd imagine one time in the marvel show is enough.
They wouldn't likely do the show more than once. They'd do something else, right? They don't do the Crush show more than once on the Fantasy, for example.

They wouldn't likely do the show more than once. They'd do something else, right? They don't do the Crush show more than once on the Fantasy, for example.
I think Nikem3 meant that once you have been to the Marvel MDR, you may not want to return.

A ship that incorporates the sea vs just sailing on it. Lounges that allow you to see the sea. Restaurants that are room based vs large, open spaces to reduce noise and allow for more windows.
More pools for both families and adults - not necessarily deeper, but more frequent.
Adult areas that are not after thoughts. Once the kids are gone, the adults still want to enjoy DCL - but not necessarily other people’s kids.
An Adventurer’s Club lounge, an Indy lounge, a Treasure Planet lounge…so many options. Look to the non-big IP names.
Fix the issues with the rooms — go back to drawers, TVs on flex arms.
Travel the ship in a wheel chair, walking with a cane — with people around you. Is it truly accessible?
Keep Imagineering.

I'd love the Adventurers Club but would be happy with a big adult sun deck with lounge chairs. ;) Id also like just regular restaurants, no dinner shows, but I don't have high hopes for that.
I agree 100%. I would appreciate the opportunity to dine somewhere else free of Anna, Elsa, Jasmine, Ant-Man, and others, and just enjoy a nice sit-down dinner. If nothing else, as I mentioned on another thread, open back up the buffet restaurants as sit-down dining in the evening with table service.

A playground. I want a place my kid can run around and play and get energy out and that I can be with her.

Ice skating rink or swimming something like that for a family fun activity for all ages.

Bigger splash pad/more things to do at the pool like the water parks on other ships. I’d love for little kids to have a splash pad like at wilderness where there is a structure to walk around and small slides

I just want more activities to enjoy as a family with people of all ages.

And I want Disney to come up with something innovative and new that isn’t seen on other ships and is something only Disney could think of but idk what that is.

I’m hopeful and excited to see what the new ship brings. I like the preview picture. The Wish looks disappointing to me. It has some neat features but overall it isn’t really new and exciting and I can’t justify the cost. I’m hoping the Treasure is different and it makes me feel excited and wanting to go on it!

This certainly isn't the top of my list, but a small thing that would improve the ship experience is to use an elevator system like that at the Grand Destino tower at Disney's Coronado Springs. I have also seen this system at nice office buildings. The touch pad it outside the elevators and looks like this:

View attachment 701799

You pick the floor you want and it tells you which elevator to go to (A, B, C, or D, for example). When you enter the elevator, there aren't any buttons on the inside. It just takes you and other guests to the floors you picked before entering. It's a great system, because the elevators are much more efficient and organized. You usually get an elevator quicker and to the floor you want quicker. It has less opportunity for kids to cause you to stop needlessly too. Hopefully they will look at this option now they have learned that elevators buttons that can be activated by someone's back is a bad idea.
I'd settle for them fixing the elevator call buttons. The current setup if you want to go to 12, 13 or 14 (depending on which end of the ship you're on) and can't do stairs, you have to press a button and hope the right elevator comes. If it doesn't, you keep rolling the elevator dice until one of the right ones comes. They need to set the buttons so if you click the button in the middle of the bank that goes higher, it only calls one of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter