What are you hoping to see on the Disney Treasure?

A kid's club entrance through the cave of wonders. And then the cave closes just like in the movie and the kids are stuck there until disembarkation day. Hey, everyone says "my child loves the kid's clubs and never wants to leave!" so I'm just giving them what they want.
:rotfl:

I only saw a brief video showing Peter Pan introducing the ship. Where did you see that it's Aladdin themed?
They showed an artist rendering with the lobby statue being Aladdin and Jasmine on the flying carpet, and the atrium is much darker and themed on Agrabah.

An Adventurer’s Club restaurant, complete with show, would indeed be pretty sweet.

And just to point out - the Grand Hall will have the “Aladdin” theming, not necessarily the whole ship.

I am loving the darker, more mysterious vibe of the atrium.

I hope for a CoCo-themed restaurant, Moana show, & Haunted Mansion lounge. Those are my guesses for the teasers in the portholes. I love the look of the Grand Hall so much! Also would love a tiki bar or Jungle Cruise-type lounge. Lots of cool opportunities with adventure and treasure in the theming. Give me something Up-themed as well since Adventure is Out There!

Remember the "let's name the new ships" thread from a few years ago? Was the Treasure ever mentioned? I love the name and I don't recall that being one of the ones people came up with. Of course that was a long time ago.

I would love a Haunted Mansion theme lounge or a Trader Sam's. If they don't do Trader Sam's then that is a huge missed opportunity....and make it large enough to fit more than a few people (Hyperspace Lounge I am looking at you).

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!