what are you eating?

Tony-NJ

<font color=green>Ready for <font color=deeppink>S
I'm going to have lunch for breakfast! Chris made me a chicken cutlet sandwich. And a diet coke. Since I figured I won't eat at lunch time today I'd have my lunch for breakfast. Having dinner in Tampa.

a chick-fil-la sausage biscuit mmmm mmmm good :)
with some sweet tea of course

Nothin yet, I am power dieting. I gained 4 pounds and have only a few days to lose it before I go to Florida :D

turkey, lettuce and mayo sandwich
a cold glass of vimto
and a hot cross bun for dessert!
Cya,
Gaspode

I knew there was something I was forgetting to do this morning.:eek: I've had some coffee this morning, does that count as food?:teeth:

I had a glass of milk and an apple cinnamon muffin (low fat). Now I'm eating some light strawberry yogurt.

Gail - if you are trying to lose weight you should eat a little something to get your metabolism going this morning. Your body won't burn anything if it thinks you aren't going to feed it.

Tamie

nothing yet, but I'm sure it'll either be a chocolate chip cookie or brownie and a glass of milk..:o

Originally posted by Tony-NJ
Having dinner in Tampa.

Where are you eating in Tampa? I live in the Tampa Bay area. What brings you here? VAL

scrambled eggs and lots of water

A small salmon fillet and a salad was my breakfast today!

Gail....Tkyes is right! :).....eat something....a cucumber...a tomato...anything none starchy, salt or fatty! :)

Lance reduced-fat peanut butter crackers and a coke!

Val - a client is making resies. Business trip. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter