~What Are You Doing Different For 2005?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I do not make new year res. but this past year I had such a HARD year. I know I need to change things or I will never make it! in 2004 I let a guy completey run my life, then he dumped me. leaving me mentally and finaically devestated!!!!! to the point were I needed to be hospitaized. I lost everything! I lost my job, the excellent job I was doing getting back into shape,...my savings(stocks, bonds...etd) and I have to admit....I am BITTER!I cannot let it go....
so this year, I am goning to be shelfish(something I have never done!)I am going back to school in a few weeks and going to get a much better Job! I am going to finally get to Disney!(I had to cancel 2 trips, oct and Dec this year!) so School ends May 16th, you can find me on a plane...I may even go for 2 weeks ...who knows!
the other MAIN thing, is I will NEVER let a man get into my life and give my all for a long...long time.
I also am going to try to salavge any hope with my weight lose.(I had lost 90 pounds and gained 20 back)
I am going to try t remain postive this year....even if it KILLS me!
I am leaving in a few hours to go to school and pay for it!! so this is it!! the big leap.........
I would love to hear what you all have in mind for yourselfs!!!
thanks for listening............... :wave:

I swear 2004 was out to get me. And towards the end of it I had just about had it! lol

I also don't make resolutions. But I have made some life choices based on the fiasco that was 2004...

1) I need to be healthy. For me that entails a couple things - eating healthy (which will have the benefit of losing weight), getting more exercise, drinking more water, getting my tonsils out(plus some other work on my throat), et cetera

2) Bite the bullet and get my dental work done - dentists and I don't get along and I really need to have some work done before I lose all my teeth. (Most of the novacaine type injections don't work so trips to the dentists are never pleasant)

3) Pay off our debt - we really need to clean up some remaining debt and get ourselves on the path to a good credit report.

4) Find a way for DH and I to meet new people. We don't have many friends and it would be nice to have more that have some similar interests. When we first met almost 8 years ago we had more friends but as we didn't like the whole bar/drinking to oblivion scene most of them fell away. We're not tea-totalers and we'll have a couple drinks here and there but its not our sole source of amusement. (and I can certainly think of better things to spend the $$ on :) )

There are other changes I need to make but these are the biggies - and its not a small order.....

I'm with you, Cyn! I'm making 3 out of 4 of your choices. Though I'm not ready to jump into the dental chair anytime soon, I have started flossing!

I'm planning to eat healthy (lots of diabetes in my family, so I'm trying to get ahead of it), pay off debt (so we can buy a DVC :bitelip: ), and meet new grown-ups that we can hang-out with!

2004 was, quite possibly, the most boring year of my life (except for my trip to WDW, that is). Anything would have to be an improvement over that, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter