What Are You and Your Kids Wearing For.....

SharpMomOfTwo

DIS Veteran
Halloween!!

:clown: :joker:
I know its a bit early, but lets face it - if you don't buy early, you get stuck with that last Superman costume with only one leg!

So what are your kids going to be??

My girls (2 & 3.5) are both going to be Snow White (custom made, not from the Disney Store), and I just bought a $5 t-shirt from Target with a chandalear and spiders on it for myself. A friends of ours always throws a party, so I'm sure I'll have to buy a real costume - how many of you adults out there get dressed up, and what have you been/will you be?

ETA - Its never to early to get your Halloweeiez on!!!

we were just discussing this last night.
my 3yo son will be captain hook
8yo daughter will be a dead cheerleader
4yo son is still up in the air. at first we were thinking indiana jones...but, now i would like to do Tom Brady. i was thinking we could fake cast his leg and put him on crutches with the pats uniform on. i just need a helmet and i think i could figure out the cast.

I don't ususlly dress up - maybe wear a witch's hat to answer the door when giving out candy. DS(7) has picked out his first "scary" costume this time. - He bought a creepy pumpkin mask and and some sort of plastic axe thing, and I'm making ghostly robes out of green fabric to go with them.

LOL! My DD4 wants to be Hermine Granger (sp?) from Harry Potter. I have never even read the books, so I have no clue how she knows this character??? :confused3

4yo son is still up in the air. at first we were thinking indiana jones...but, now i would like to do Tom Brady. i was thinking we could fake cast his leg and put him on crutches with the pats uniform on. i just need a helmet and i think i could figure out the cast.

Love the Tom Brady idea.

We will be at WDW this year, so my DD will be Tink and my DS will be Peter Pan.

My boys are doing the Star Wars thing this year. Obi Wan and Anakin (Sith). I so wanted DD to along with the theme too, but she wants Cinderella.

I bought a Halloween T-shirt that I will wear. No costume for me.

DD is going to be a pirate princess (costume made by me) think pink fluffy skirt with a hankechief skirt ovelay with pink skulls. Anda peasant blouse and corset top. We have a tiara, but are still looking for a jeweled sword.

My soon-to-be 6 yr old DD will be a cat for the 3rd year in a row :rolleyes: She is obsessed with cats.... having a kitty birthday party next week too :rotfl:

My 8 yr old DD is not sure yet. She is thinking a rockstar along the lines of Hannah-Montana"ish"... something we can put together from stuff we already have :thumbsup2

I'm so sad neither wants to be a Disney Princess this year :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 especially since my younger DD inherited tons of Disney Princess costumes from her sister :rotfl:

Dd will be a ballerina - has been pretty steady on this for months, and we have all the necessary stuff. Alas, it will be hidden by a coat for actual trick-or-treating, most likely!

Ds will probably be a Star Wars character - I need to wait a bit longer, then go shopping with him, since he tends to change his mind a lot. This would be his first storebought costume, ever, however!

I'll be going to a party, so I need a costume, too. I was just thinking I could be a pumpkin pi(e) - I would wear an orange t-shirt (already have), put green ribbons in my hair, and make a pi symbol and attach it the t-shirt. I'm not sure if it looks a little too last-minute, tho, for thinking about it over a month ahead of time! (Oh, and not sure what I would wear as a bottom...black jeans, maybe?)

We host a party every year so we do themed costumes. Last year we were a circus family - ring master (hubby), tight rope walker ( Me) and tiger (Daughter).

This year we are "The Flintstones"- I have made my husband a costume already, and the little one has a green leopard print dress that I made with some blue bloomers and the bone bow. I still have to make my Wilma Costume.

(My husband is making the flintstones car for us to use as a "stroller" for trick or treating around the area.

Lorna

DD10 will be Clifford, and DD7 will be Emily Elizabeth. The Clifford costume is on the way, I hope we can make it work. The biggest size is 8-10. We have striped tights DD7 can wear with her own black skirt and pink top.

I always try to find something they can wear layers UNDER, so they don't have to cover their costume with a coat.

Ds 5 will be Wall-E...we are making the costume. He's really excited about that.

Ds (almost 3) is going to be Pluto. We go that really cute one from the Disney Store. He keeps wearing it around the house!

If you're over 25 you will know what I'm talking about....
My dad brought over his dvd collection of the 80's cartoon Thunder Cats and DD (5) loved the character CHEETARAH. Anyone not familiar, Thunder Cats are human like cats..ie: LIONO, TIGRA, PANTHRO...ect. They live on a planet called third earth because their planet was destroyed. They work to protect this new planet and those who inhabit it from a character called Mumra who seeks to lord over and control third earth. Anyhoo, DD just loves CHEETARAH because she is a cat who can run really fast and does some martial arts like her. So this is what she has chosen to be this year. In the past DD has been:03-a pumpkin 04- a black cat 05- a lady bug 06- a pirate 07- Mulan. Happy Halloween/Harvest to all!

We went to the MNNSHP as: me-Wendy, DH-Hook, DD-Tinker bell, DS- Peter Pan ....I wish that I knew how to post pictures, they are really cute!

Last year DD4 and DD1 were Supergirl(s) and DS7 was Wolverine.

DH and I went to an adults only party as Hansel and Gretel - which was hillarious!!!

This year DH and I are going to be Ken and Barbie. And my girls are going to be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (we have a silky terrier dog) and DS - - who knows!:confused3 Wants to be something gross and scary.... boys! whadayagonnado?

My DD 4 will be Belle (costume from BBB)
My DD 1 will be minnie mouse (the pink and black one from Disney store)
Not sure what I will be??

My DS5 and his BFalmost6 are obsessed with Mario Kart . They are going to be Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. They want me to dress as Rosalina, DH to be Bowser, Bf's mom to be Princess Peach, and BF's dad to be Wario. And we can all race down the street with our steering wheels in our hands:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!