What are the times for the "Must See" events at AKL?

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I think I remember the "Must See" events as the Lodge tour, when they feed the animals and the storytelling. Are these the only ones and what times do they occur?:)

The Lodge tour is every day at 3:30. It is a bit different than the Wilderness Lodge tour as they focus on the art in the AKL lobby, rather than the construction of the resort. (A sidenote...AKL has a museum designation because you will find art throughout the resort, not just in the lobby.)

Storytelling was every night at 7:30 at the firepit outside the lobby doors that lead to the Arusha Rock Savannah. The time for this may change with the seasons, however, since I believe they want it to be dark outside.

There is also a cultural program every morning at 11:00. We loved these! A CM that works at the Lodge gives a presentation on his/her home country. When we were there we saw presentations on Zimbabwe and South Africa.

There is also a Junior Chef of the Day program at Boma but I am not sure of the details or time for that.

The animals are fed at various times. I know they bring all of the animals on each savannah in during a specific time each day. The times for the 3 savannahs rotate so there are always available somewhere. If I remember correctly the Arusha Rock savannah was in between noon and 3pm with the other two savannahs in from either 1 to 4pm or 2 to 5pm.

Hope this helps.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest