"what add on are you waitlisted for"

"what add on are you waitlisted for" or which one would you want to add?

• Wilderness Lodge Villas

• Beach Club

• Boardwalk

• Old Key West

• Hilton Head

• Vero Beach

• Saratoga Springs

Results are only viewable after voting.

twotoohappy

<font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I
I think InstImpres had a great idea
I think the only way to have any idea is to post a poll "what add on are you waitlisted for"

I have 100 VWL points in the process of being finalized and to make my vacation dreams come true I'd like to add 100 BCV!

We're waitlisted for 50-100 add on points for VWL. I was surprised when they didn't ask for my credit card. When we asked in September they did. We already have 50 there, but realize for Christmas accomodations, we need more so family and friends can join us. We hope to alternate December vacations with BWV, using borrowing. If our Vero Beach visit is as wonderful as we hope, I think we'll add on 100 points there for the 11 month window.

Bobbi:D

I just added my name to BWV waitlist (DH does not even know yet)!! I was told it will take months so I figure I can break it to him slowly and have enough cash saved by the time it becomes available that we will be all set. Anyone here with experience on the add-on waitlist? Please share..........

minster22, you make a good point. I figure I will want to add on some more BWV points by this fall. I wonder if I should get on the waitlist now? What use year are you waitlisted for?

I added on 25 BWV points [dec use year] in november. I think it took 3 days to get them.

[by the way I too am on the cape:wave: ]

We just did an add on at okw, after finding out on these boards that there were points available at okw. (thanks) We originally wanted to add to bcv, but our guide told us she didn't think there was a waitlist available for bwv or bcv. We decided to just add on with okw, which we love and we are very happy with that decision. Was our guide correct?

Anyone here with experience on the add-on waitlist? Please share..........

We waitlisted for 102 BCV points in Oct. It only took 2-3 weeks for them to call and say we had them! They did take our credit card when we waitlisted, so I thought it might not take too long.

Good luck with your waitlist! :wave:

Lexxiefern, we are waitlisted for March use year. We bought our points this past fall when the BWV became available due to moving the models over to SSR. So I think it was fairly easy to buy or add on points at BWV but now they are sold out. And hello to a fellow Cape Codder!!!

Hey minster22!
Wow.... you're the first person I've seen on any of the disboards from my area! I'm in Yarmouth Port. Where are you?
The Cape is way too cold right now. I think that's why I'm adding on more DVC points!
I'd really like my BCV points within the next 6 months. I'm a big SAB fan. I like the BWV , but the clown creeps me out.

twotoohappy.......right down the road in Dennis just off Setucket Rd on Old Bass River........Small World!!!Good Luck on getting BCV it is a beautiful resort. We had a big 50th birthday bash 2 years ago and stayed there on rented points!!

I'm right off Setucket near 6a.....it's a small world after all......:wave2:

I'm planning my first visit "home" to VWL this fall:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter