• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What a Carry On! Florida, August 2008 - Part 6, MK, Epcot & Jellyrolls!

I'd never even heard of Jellyrolls before this report of yours .... now I'm basing the whole next damn trip around it!!

anyone offering to babysit 4 kids in May for a night so the oldies can go play at Jellyrolls ??!!

Hello from Boston!:woohoo:

We were right next to you ;)
Yes, Liz and I were the crew from Boston next to you. I was reading you TR and got to the part about Jellyrolls - when I read about the request for "Somewhere over the Rainbow", I knew that was us you were referring to!!! What a fun night!! :cool1:

Yes, Liz and I were the crew from Boston next to you. I was reading you TR and got to the part about Jellyrolls - when I read about the request for "Somewhere over the Rainbow", I knew that was us you were referring to!!! What a fun night!! :cool1:

...amazing!:teeth: As someone once said, It's a Small World!;)

... seriously???:eek: :confused: :) Were you on any of the pics?

Nope, thank goodness - no pictures!
I can't believe it's such a small world!
(We requested "Somewhere over the Rainbow", and my fav. "Rehab"...
but definitely not "Yellow" , I think I even left the room when that
started playing lmao :rotfl2: )

It's cool when other disers are around :banana:

Brilliant day and even better night at Jellyrolls Mike, great writing:thumbsup2

Wow. I felt quite tired after reading your report and I have only just got up. What a fun packed day and night.:)

Wow the 'club' looks awesome! It's on the list as a 'must do' for my trip!!

I am open mouthed! amazed that the group next to you from Boston have been reading your trip report. Apart from SusanEllen (and sharon) I didn't realise many US Disers read the UK trip reports let alone be actually mentioned in one.

Truly as great dis moment.

Susan

I am really enjoying your report, I like your writing style. My family and I (immediate family - hats off to those who can travel with extended family) just returned last Tuesday from WDW. We sorely missed our PI evening entertainment, and tried City Walk one night but since we were with the kids, we just walked around aimlessly. We miss the fact that at PI, we could do Adventurer's Club and Comedy Warehouse with our kids.
We've tried Atlantic Dance Hall, but haven't tried Jellyrolls due to their smoking policy. It does sound like fun, though.
On to Part 6!!

OMG what an amazing night out! I must put that on my list for our first trip sans offspring - it sounds hysterical and so well-written I could almost be there!

OMG what an amazing night out! I must put that on my list for our first trip sans offspring - it sounds hysterical and so well-written I could almost be there!

... thank you!:) It is a blast, and you must go if you can!

Mike:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter