Westlake Villas???

WDWorBUST

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed here? Their website makes it look WONDERFUL...but I'm looking for first hand experience. Since is the board for the budget consious folks I thought someone might know. The only downfall I see is the 90 minute timeshare pitch, but I do know how to say no so it would only be a minor inconvenience.

Are you referring to Westgate Lakes or Westgate Vacation Villas. They are both owned by the same people by are 2 different resorts.

I own at the Villas and can tell you it is a great place. Large, roomy, clean. Never have had a problem.

We bought there and this will be the first year we will be staying there. We got our unit on resale at a great price. 29 days to go. Units are beautiful and very clean.Plenty of things to do also but I plan on being on the go.

I agree
Very nice but skip the restaurant

First WDW visit 1996 DxL
1997 CB
1998 CS
1999 baby
2000 Westgate Lakes
2000 DxL & BWI Concierge
Jan 2001 OKW
April 2001 PO Riverside
Jan 2002 BWV

[This message was edited by gobo2 on 03-23-01 at 10:22 AM.]

I posted a report around Nov 26, 2000 re our Thanksgiving experience there--AVOID it at all costs. The other Westgate properties:

Westgate Towers: nice, clean, close to WDW, would stay again

Westgate Lakes: never been so I can't help you.

We had lot's of problems, had to call several times and found English to be a foreign language. Checkin took forever. During our stay there we went right over and bought at DVC. Never again!!! :(

MACDADDY

WDW
74 - ADMIRAL BENBOW
87 - OFFSITE
89 - CRUISE & CARIBBEAN BEACH
92 - CARIBBEAN BEACH
95 - CARIBBEAN BEACH
98 - CARIBBEAN BEACH
99 - OFFSITE BOUGHT DVC
00 - BWV & VB
00 - HH & BWV
02 - BWV

DISNEYLAND
65,78,80,82,01 DISNEYLAND HOTEL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter