• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Were you able to get your November reservations?

Has anyone been able to book BOG for MVMCP nights? Just curious

I was able to book BOG for 11/16 Mvmcp @ 4:30 for a party of 9,just hope we can get in and out in time to get in line for the princesses by 5:45.We have never eaten there ,so we don't have a clue how long it might take.

Do you think we will still see lots of cancelations as the deadline for reservation payment comes up and then again even closer? I got REALLY lucky our last trip with the week before.

I logged on at 5:25 am today when my husband got up--could not face anything earlier.

Got (for party of four):
11/27
Yak & Yeti -Lunch
Boma - Dinner

11/28
BOG - This was impossible! I had to book two reservations for parties of two. One is at 7:55 and the other 8:05. Very glad to get anything.

11/29
Tutto Italia

11/30
Brown Derby Lunch
California Grill late dinner

12/1
Kona for Breakfast

Very happy but was not worth getting up so early. Everything except BOG was accessible. In fact, I did not book BOG until 10 am this morning when I thought to try two parties of two. Happy reserving!

The website is absolutely horrible...lets me pick a restaurant and time,and then kicks me back to the search page.:confused3 You would think they would have this sorted by now what with all of the technology at their disposal;ended up calling,and got most of what we wanted...no BOG or R&C though...oh well...maybe it will improve after the FD rush...or maybe it's because of FP+!!!!

Had no technical issues on my ADR day, but this happened to me too, when I finally saw a BOG time slot appear. Freaked out since it did just that in the middle of trying to book, and then the time slot disappeared. (After about 1hr though, the slot opened up again and worked second time)

Also, overall found BOG, Ohana and CRT hard to get.

I woke up at 5am on Sunday and we got most of our ADR's

11/28 Wanted a 6pm Chef Mickey's, but all they had was an 8pm (too late). Switch around and got a 6pm to Planet Hollywood.

11/29 Wanted a noon at Tony's Town Square and 6pm at Grand Floridian Cafe and got both! We wanted a 4 ADR to Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party and all I could find was a 2 party. Nothing else available now. Hoping to snag another 2 party ADR or a 4 Party. Will cancel if I don't find something else.

11/30: Wanted 8am Askershus and 6pm Coral Reef. Got both!

12/1: Wanted a 6pm Planet Hollywood, but traded for a 6pm Chef Mickey's

12/2: Wanted a 6pm Whispering Canyon and got it!

12/3: Want a 6pm Mama Melrose's (Fantasmic) and a 12pm Sci-Fi Theater. Had to swap them as no 6pm Fantasmic packages were available. Did a 12pm Mama and 6pm Sci-Fi. Still count this as a win as we get the VIP seats to Fantasmic.

We are going November 15-22. I got up at 2:45 am on 180 day mark (west coast here), and got:

CRT
Wishes Dessert Party
Le Cellier
Yak and Yet
Sci Fi
Liberty Tree Tavern

Could not get BOG. Have tried every day and finally got BOG dinner last night!! It was just me checking online constantly at work and on my iPad at home. It was midnight EST that this showed up!

I also wanted to get a Holiday Wishes Dessert Party but they were long gone. I watched the November cancellation thread and also go it yesterday. A poster was kind enough to coordinate cancelling and I grabbed it online just as she cancelled.

ADR complete!

We are going November 15-22. I got up at 2:45 am on 180 day mark (west coast here), and got:

CRT
Wishes Dessert Party
Le Cellier
Yak and Yet
Sci Fi
Liberty Tree Tavern

Could not get BOG. Have tried every day and finally got BOG dinner last night!! It was just me checking online constantly at work and on my iPad at home. It was midnight EST that this showed up!

I also wanted to get a Holiday Wishes Dessert Party but they were long gone. I watched the November cancellation thread and also go it yesterday. A poster was kind enough to coordinate cancelling and I grabbed it online just as she cancelled.

ADR complete!

Congratulations! My family will be there about the same time as you. We made reservations at 180 days and got everything that we wanted except for BOG and the Dessert Party. I managed to get BOG last week, but the day/time are not optimal, so I am still looking for that and the Dessert Party. Even thought I had that success, it is hard to stay positive when you consistently get the message that there is nothing available! Your post encourages me to keep looking.

I got most of what I wanted except the wishes dessert party and I would really prefer an earlier reservation for BOG. The one I have isn't the best time for my toddler, but I don't want to cancel unless I have something better.

I only wanted two sit downs for our November trip. Kona and BOG. I got Kona immediately. I had to stalk and try for 3 weeks straight to get BOG. I would leave the window up on my laptop and try dozens of time every day. When it finally popped up, I could barely believe it. I was frantic to book before they changed their minds! :rotfl:

I wasn't looking for a lot but was able to get the IllumiNations Sparkling Dessert Party for a Friday Night and a Saturday night out at Fulton's crab house. Nothing for BOG for the week I am there but i haven't given up hope and will keep trying.

The only ADR I made at our 180 day mark was Hoop Dee Doo Category 1 Seating at 6:15pm because we weren't doing the DDP. Then a couple weeks later I get a pin code for free dining so I switched us to POFQ w/ regular DP. I went online to make ADR's well after the 180 day mark...

11/12- Teppan Edo
11/13- Hoop Dee Doo
11/14- Cape May Cafe- dinner
11/16- Yak & Yeti - dinner
11/17- Via Napoli- dinner

I am trying to tweak one for a later time at Via Napoli but having no luck. I will keep trying. We wanted BoG but nothing was even available for the whole week at the 180 day mark (we were going to pay OOP for it).

I thought we did pretty well given that we booked these a couple of weeks after the 180 days. :thumbsup2

We'll be there 11/15-11/19 and I got the ones I wanted back on my 180 day mark on 5/19:

11/15 @ 6:30pm - LTT
11/16 @ 11:50am - Beaches & Cream
11/16 @ 7pm - Biergarten
11/17 @ 12:05pm - 50's Prime Time
11/18 @ 8:10am - Tusker House
11/18 @ 6:50pm - Trail's End

Shooting for a BOG lunch FP on 11/19. Only one I couldn't get was Wishes Dessert Party but I didn't decide to search for that until about a week ago. My own fault!

I am there for the wine/dine and was able to get everything 180 days out that I wanted except BoG. One bad thing is 2 of the nights are party nights at MK

11.6 50's Prime Time (want to change to BoG)
11.7 Beaches & Cream Lunch
11.9 Cape May B'fast
11.10 Kona Lunch
11.10 50's Prime Time (fall back if I change 1st 50's to BoG)
11.11 Kona B'fast (want to change to Chef Mickey)

morning! were you able to book anything at all? I am seeing availability for some of the restaurants/times I want, but every time I click on the time it just redirects me to "find a table"....anyone else?

Hi Jessica,

Still getting that here, 6/17/14. I did a chat with a CM and asked if there were something wrong with the website; they told me to try a different browser. Well, of course, I had already done that. CM reported no known issues with the website. Will keep trying.

NF

I got everything I wanted at 180 days, but friends have just decided to join us and now I can't get any character meals for them. Hoping for Akershus opening up.

The only couldn't get was bog at 180..checked everyday finally got at 155 but then had to cancel 1900 park fare and couldn't get a new one of that but bog was more important

We got almost everything that we wanted. I haven't been to Disney since 1999 (awful, right?!?!), so I didn't really know what I was doing or what to expect. This will be the first trip for my DD7 and DD3! We couldn't get BOG or Akershus, hoping to do a lunch at BOG, and really hoping a time for Akershus opens up on 11/3!! I have a few reservations that I will probably give up in the next week. I'm keeping a close eye on the November cancellation board!!! I hope you all can get those last few reservations before your trip! :thumbsup2

We got almost everything that we wanted. I haven't been to Disney since 1999 (awful, right?!?!), so I didn't really know what I was doing or what to expect. This will be the first trip for my DD7 and DD3! We couldn't get BOG or Akershus, hoping to do a lunch at BOG, and really hoping a time for Akershus opens up on 11/3!! I have a few reservations that I will probably give up in the next week. I'm keeping a close eye on the November cancellation board!!! I hope you all can get those last few reservations before your trip! :thumbsup2

I haven't been since 2006, and it'll be my first trip for my daughters who will be turning 7 while there and turning 4 the week after we return, so essentially 7 and 3 while there, just like yours. :) I surprisingly had my choice of BOG dates and times, but there are a few others I'm still trying to get. I wish you the best!

We're going the 20th through the 27th and had no problem booking anything. Saw multiple available slots for BOG, got Rose & Crown at a prime Illuminations time, Via Napoli, Yachstman, Cali Grill, Mama Melrose Fantasmic, TTS, 'Ohana, Tusker House, Sanaa and Kona.

Maybe this is a strange question, but how many of you have been influenced in your choices after reading these boards and finding out about the elusive reservations? We had not even considered certain reservations---CRT, CM to name two. After reading so many threads about so many people wanting certain reservations, I almost (note--almost!) felt like if I did see one of those come up, I'd have to book it! When I realized I was starting to second guess our own choices based on how hard it is to get some reservations, I had to step back and realize that I need to book what I really want for DH and I, not what is really popular!! This 180 day booking window seems to create a frenzy of "Gotta get these ADRs!!" Six months just seems too far away to figure out exactly where you'll be. Of course, I guess no matter what the booking window is, there will be the booking frenzy. The FD makes it even crazier!!
Sorry for taking a little tangent, but I was just kind of sharing my thoughts!
Good luck to everyone getting what they want!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter