Well, it's happening, can't get VWL or BCV at 7month window, and I own at both!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuts said:
Wow! Based on this looooong thread, I would have to say that there are a lot of people who should sell their DVC membership. ITS UGLY! ITS TOO SMALL COMPARED TOO...., ITS TO BIG...THE CARPET IS DIRTY...

Hmmm, one would think we bought in to a custom built home just for us. Folks, this is a timeshare!!!! Nothing more, nothing less! I like all the resorts!!! I prefer some over others, but I like them all!

As to the OP, sorry you couldn't get in. Stop bashing certain owners and accept that this is the result of owning a (dare I say) TIME SHARE!!! If you want perfect decorations with the perfect location that is always available for when you want it, you need to buy your own custom home at the location you want.

Geeez, did I sound bitter? :offtopic:

I think maybe you should reread my posts before making your bitter comments.

This thread refuses to return to topic. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter