Well done Pete...and welcome back..

well done Pete!!!
you have every reason to be proud....not just in conquering your recent personal challenge (or the ongoing challenge i guess is the better description), but in everything you've created in DU and the boards and everything else - an entire world and industry unto itself really, it's an amazing accomplishment!!

Dear pete just want to say i was in treatment four 4 mounths in utah and i know what your going though. its great you were able to come back but most of all your fell beter

Bravo Pete. I hope all is going well for you. Since you are going to be in the cold, cold North, I knit. Would you like me to knit you a nice wool hat? I know I have kelly green and also red sitting in the cupboard at home. Any preference?

Kim

Welcome back Pete! You really did sound great on the podcast today.

I hope the Florida sunshine follows you north!

Pete,
As others have posted, I'm very glad you have returned to the table. John and the gang have done a great job in your absence, but when you are there it feels complete.
I wish you well and much success in your recovery.
Jen

Pete,
As others have posted, I'm very glad you have returned to the table. John and the gang have done a great job in your absence, but when you are there it feels complete.
I wish you well and much success in your recovery.
Jen

Indeed :thumbsup2

I know you do not need to share these things with us but hope the support of the DIS can help you in the days,weeks and years to come :hug: :hug:

Pete: I just wanted to also say welcome back, congratulations, and good for you. You are a very strong man, and way to go in facing your demons. Don't forget that you have this support net to help you as well.

Pete we are here to support you in anyway!!! We love ya and are here to help you through!! Everyone needs a support system yours is just a little bigger than most;)

Pete it was so wonderful to hear your voice this morning!
I wish you only the best in your ongoing recovering.
I hope you truly know just how much you mean to all of us!!
:grouphug:

Keep up the good work Pete! I swear, you sound so much lighter and happier in today's podcast. :hug: I didn't even realize there was a gay rehab, it sounds like a wonderful concept, but I just didn't realize that someone was smart enough to create something like this for our community.

Welcome Back Pete. Along with everyone else, I wish you the best in your recovery. You and Walter are in my thoughts and prayers.

Woohoo Pete and way to go! You have certainly been missed, but I'm so glad that you were taking care of yourself. I'm a psychologist who works in the field of addiction, so I am so impressed that you have taken on this huge challenge. Recovery will (and sounds like it already has) change your life. Congratulations!

I'm also from Minnesota, although now living in much warmer California. Winters are not fun, but just think about how much more you'll appreciate Florida.

Pete - good to hear you back, and even better to hear you're taking care of yourself. As others have said, you really do sound great! All the best. :hug:

Pete, it is so good to hear your voice again. You are very brave to let us all in on your situation, and I hope that all of our support is comfort to you and Walter when you need it. I wish you all the best and I hope you are feeling as good as you sound!:flower3:

Pete - thank you for your honesty and openness in sharing with us. Kudos to you on taking the difficult step of seeking help. My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you continue on your recovery journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter