We'll be cruising!

Discussion in 'Disney for Single Parents' started by MsMamaBear, Sep 13, 2016.

1. MsMamaBear

MsMamaBear Mouseketeer

Ladies and gentlemen, I got the necessary documents to get my daughter's passport AND that says I am her sole legal guardian, so I am getting her passport! I'm so excited! We can travel anywhere in the world now!

I chose a Disney cruise for her first one. I've only been on Carnival,but I'm so happy today that I decided to book one for Spring Break! I'm just so excited you guys!! Now she'll be like mommy. :)

2. firepuppy

firepuppy Mouseketeer

This is great news. I remember getting my sons passport. I surprised him with the our 1st cruise by putting hints in his easter eggs and we filled out his passport together. He could not stop smiling. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :tigger:

MsMamaBear likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. jevs

jevs Boring Poster

That's great news!

MsMamaBear likes this.
  5. MsMamaBear

MsMamaBear Mouseketeer

That's such a cute idea! I think I'm going to keep this one a secret. Question,already! LOL! Do you carry your court papers with you, in case of customs?

6. MsMamaBear

MsMamaBear Mouseketeer

Very. Long journey,but we are here now! :):):):)

7. firepuppy

firepuppy Mouseketeer

I did carry my court papers with me. I think I have a few copies with me just in case something happened to one set. They were also keep in different locations. One set was always in the bag I keep with me next to our passports and another was in checked. We never had any trouble and enjoy every moment.

MsMamaBear likes this.
  8. MsMamaBear

MsMamaBear Mouseketeer

Good idea for 2 sets in different locations! That didn't even cross my mind.:idea:

9. firepuppy

firepuppy Mouseketeer

The other thing I do is photo copy my passport and put it behind my DS key to the world and I keep a copy of his in the same place. I also leave a copy with my emergency contacts at home. Never needed it but I wanted to be on the safe side.

10. MommyMeNDisney

MommyMeNDisney DIS Veteran

MsMamaBear, I'm SOOOOO excited for you! Both you and your DD deserve it. Enjoy EVERY moment!

11. MommyMeNDisney

MommyMeNDisney DIS Veteran

MsMamaBear - you and your daughter's first Disney cruise is coming up soon, right?

Which ship? Are you two dressing up for pirate night? DS and I did. It was fun!

Again, I'm so excited for both of you!

12. leshunlenese

leshunlenese DIS Veteran

thats so exciting! i cannot get a passport for my son because i have to find his dad for permission even though we have not heard or seen from him in 5 years. i really want to do a Alaska cruise with Disney! you guys have fun!