Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

dgbg100106 said:
Morning everyone, we had a great date night with some friends, and today I have a very long list of things I need to ... So talk to you later...

Hope you have an amazingly wonderful Moo Moo day!

Morning! We're apparently getting hit with a minor snowstorm today. Better the past two weekends than next Saturday. I swear if I'm stuck in Boston due to snow I'll scream.

Morning boo boo's!!!

Bella - I just watched your videos! LOL thanks for turning it rightside up eventually - haha! It looked like an incredible show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are just chilling at home now before we head to Sea World for Bands Brew & BBQ (Beach Boys playing today!!). Show's not til 5 so we don't want to get there too early...

TifffanyD said:
Morning boo boo's!!!

Bella - I just watched your videos! LOL thanks for turning it rightside up eventually - haha! It looked like an incredible show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are just chilling at home now before we head to Sea World for Bands Brew & BBQ (Beach Boys playing today!!). Show's not til 5 so we don't want to get there too early...

Haha I was having minor technical difficulties. I also cut off one of the songs before the chorus cuz I got too excited.

Haha I was having minor technical difficulties. I also cut off one of the songs before the chorus cuz I got too excited.

LOL I still appreciate getting to peek in! I did hear you singing but it wasn't super loud and I wouldn't've known it was you if you hadn't said anything!

Morning! We're apparently getting hit with a minor snowstorm today. Better the past two weekends than next Saturday. I swear if I'm stuck in Boston due to snow I'll scream.

No you will be fine, you will make it out!

We are supposed to get snow also!

Morning boo boo's!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time, drink a beer for me...

Yes we are seated waiting for the show. Let's see how this goes..

Park is PACKED!!! And most of them are rude and/or morons. Sigh. Someone shoved in robot of me and their kid kicked me while i was looking at an armadillo

Yes we are seated waiting for the show. Let's see how this goes..

Park is PACKED!!! And most of them are rude and/or morons. Sigh. Someone shoved in robot of me and their kid kicked me while i was looking at an armadillo

wow. jerks. who does that :confused3

Heading home now... It was freeeeezing! We almost left at like 2 but soldiered through and were rewarded with a great show! I'm beat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter