welcome party/rehersal entertainment??

Is there a limit of people you need to have for this?
Do you have any other information that your planner gave you on this?

How did you hear about this, did you just ask or were you given the info in your packet.

Not that i know of. when my planner suggested she knew we would be about 50. i do know that all private events have prive minimums. i do not know what they are.

i do not have any more information on this. i am sorry

I went in wanting a ice cream and pizza golf party but, from what they told me they do not do this anymore but this is still one of those issues that it depends on who you talk to. so i said i wanted casual and it would be abour 40-75 people. i then wanted a iluminations party but, my fam thought it ended t oo late when we have to get up early so she suggested this as an option and i loved it.

i do know that there has been atleast one of these becouse i say pictures of it at m session. they did a nantuket theme with blue and white stripes and more hord foods and candles on the table. i do know that you can add as much as you wany such as decor and entertainemt .

i hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter