Welcome Home...Three Years Later! A June 2021 PTR (Updated 6/21)

Summer Trip - We Changed the Trip & Day 2 Plans

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We are currently snowed in here at home and the temperature outside is -1 degrees and falling. Yes, -1 degrees in Oklahoma. I took these pictures just as the heavy snow started falling. We got about 7-8 inches after the points in which these pictures were taken.

ACtC-3cIazkIQiyzW34JnTLYda3LiZnq3H3U49SsZEM1URG_A-zbSHs1ynuMSsraPDpVoJa_3YmwF7j9O7ivqvdHUng9oDK03VSdfVwfu7C15jnSscQziJhLgepwVfpIPIQnuaDCW0yo-2iK4fkMJTmS9M7Jpg=w1964-h1472-no

ACtC-3fHW6g3XTwvO1OHMdhH17ZTqRzof3ZYeuWllTdm4f_1yOdvR668GE5Bb276W5PvoMSb7Td1JNBcQDGe-1INzZsoGsQ8Eb-zTHARznTN_FRdY6H1Wnr5K82VYpmX5DLexz0cRjUQIUcUVPb3s9jI7fKdXg=w1964-h1472-no

ACtC-3cKif-CuuULRVUcI33cvXnCEL7fN24IjlvPFmqjo1eAb9NuONZ07EwFyMbho9WqHTJU4F1KYguJcILnLAOuPZrOpRDQ-i8DKSblMvgrMWat90v8Y60yVGyDh6SsPllOOdiMbGg9szIiZVSGUFXY0KFAcw=w1964-h1472-no

We got around 10 inches of snow today and have another 8-12 inches on the way Tuesday night. Not to mention the high temperature tomorrow is going to be less than the previous all time historical record low temperature on this date. That’s crazy! Anyways, the cold is our biggest worry right now. We’ve got faucets dripping everywhere and heaters trying to keep things warm so our pipes don’t freeze. Our homes in Oklahoma aren’t really built to withstand these low temperatures. Anyways, hopefully we can make it another three days of this cold weather! Also, typical Oklahoma by the end of next week they say our temperatures could be in the low 80’s!

Anyways, onto the trip and if you read the title you see that we changed our trip! You may remember back in the itinerary post we said we had to move our trip up because we had a scheduling thing this summer. Well, that event has now been moved and so we have shifted our trip back one week later to our original dates. We are still staying at Pop Century for the first half of the trip, but the second half we are staying here:

ACtC-3cBfsEvupHjG4B_HC9iYwVRH_1y5706q3H0gZTelq_7n_MfgUvTzIYZMhfFo2fQAjfxa2kEGXh3dpXhOUgmo7HEvDS66cWEawJMWvqvBpNXe3W5HMajf8u37Okr7etaqmWWYC71SQdBBonLUscfgy5M3g=w600-h400-no

We really are just excited to stay somewhere other than Saratoga. Not that we were dreading Saratoga, but I’m not crazy about riding the busses to so many places during COVID. And it’s not really COVID that scares us, we just don’t want to risk waiting on a bus, then it’s full because it’s only at like 30% capacity, so we wait on another bus and so on. We were really just not feeling a multi-bus stop resort. So, we are using just a few more points and have a lake view room at Bay Lake Tower. I do still have Copper Creek waitlisted as we love the Wilderness Lodge, but no availability for the entire period at this time. So, we changed plans, but it doesn’t really change anything I’ve covered so far. We were able to reschedule our flights for the exact same flight times and the same cost, so that’s good!

So, I did change something on Day 1. We are going to do some Hollywood Studios time on our arrival day instead of Epcot as I said in the last post. It seemed to work out better as I was doing to park planning and with opening/closing times it just seemed to fit how we like to tour.

So, onto our Day 2 plans! On Day 2, after a long travel day the day before and even some park time, we are going to take a chance to sleep in a bit and then go to Epcot. Epcot doesn’t open until 11 AM currently. Now, I realize that may change by the summer, but for now we can sleep in and just hop on the Skyliner around 10:15 after the Hollywood Studios crowd is gone! Well, that’s how it works in my head!

ACtC-3f6Rty8oevuo7JOQfk5Rd2KZQGWYjKgJu1L_nQNroQ2EmuwI2AYciLYzMPbDD7xDYotcfDchHq6mBG38U1VP-p7NcC1FgFUgOm_7hZuhd529MTnoh_j4kPJ16GZ15m6xGD34TFeZsgMZ5Ng0AW0DCRGjg=w1964-h1472-no

I think on this day we may go straight to Soarin’ on this day and then hit up Frozen after that and knock both of those out. Test Track is kind of hard to get to from the International Gateway, especially with the big crowd coming from the front of the park, so we may save that for a rope drop we will do here while staying at Bay Lake Tower, so we’ll be coming from the front of the park. Anyways, we will head to The Land first:

iqC1jG6p3Ri7GI295o4Yy4aBawlgyv_3lhZEmC2dEdMmHXP4ItcylHvpNomQI5iXbelmnrDHyz6l6TAKFBNT5BaESx_spS2aGKjELAIr8t6-TKTd1l2slXnsOD1ZZEzf5pmZ0MMfWxnY7V7MirNsBZfRqkaFgNmtKqs_6nb6eynjTdgvaia5o-Adi-rWUe2oLmpxM_Np0MZJKSvI9DxWkbZaLM-9DHE-l9Myc5-339W8Uz6XlzEq3qDK2bsx4TJFVHS5RUhti_APea-SQg9D8kOrHJpl3RiLUmXv7SM5d6hyraJ2EKh9YQ9_d29DTcTyuMKiKLMb0z_2IP7XhcneI9hZw6g6RdWupZQjD3Vp0t8v3010SSP3uA17mBVPKCDqc71bBcOQltTzyCRizdZz0t7NSXx8oq89s9qXubAm57V4fIU1nrv_XSJKmed4uj16z1VpP5EmOVv8a1wBbkkvu-qCFhuWz77znocMwiorkWn1SjJk0BhQZk1RWT7D1J9dhjkJIy7qtlSVyGapkP--XQ_558FsowZIXr3shQ5c5b4xqO8Ic6gv3ZRmWnboRSPQ3y8HrQHPDn1uA8HasVFKtNgQqvSYM07C8PqWVVXU_2iQMAHn3EMmbS6rizs2Oby778LFvhiWzf3UcRGQfdofHmFMe_zgej5J3Y_SusomlKZvRKxrsyqMtMYL1QeCzg=w1964-h1472-no

I also think our plan for lunch will be to hit up some of the food booths since Flower and Garden is being extended through July this year.

Our plan for the rest of the day may just be to hit some of our other favorites like Figment and Nemo. Of course we’ll have to have our first stop as DVC members to the DVC lounge in the Imagination Pavilion. I’m also not sure how much I will miss Club Cool at Epcot, but I know I may shed a tear when thinking about it being gone:

ACtC-3fc_C0qsxjlbRhvfkT5nBIy1jCAK5UU9JLmYBnwk1rngHEuWmyOF48lODcYhfzC3cIsmgNqZxAfzg59RzmAxXXyc3hdM1DcHTBZ4W9LcK7sisB5HD-UbvvVpVmDnmRSiZEV_p6vTOnEGI2NwsLSkglSNg=w1964-h1472-no

We will stay in the park until just before dinner time and my goal for this evening is to find a dinner reservation here:

ACtC-3dwrP0UYR4z3ETROlaX7M-26HrL8mb9s3B2dcCGSZDPzV_OYXImYVvJ81Awh89j3VqyLNVvuPtFNprC6o4F82X9vW7st1xzKpCqthqBzamevqMkipBUOt5tpvKz15ZfacTXUlvWAjMUX9zORk22fdmBvA=w1960-h1472-no

We ate here two times on our late trip and definitely want to make some time to visit here again. We loved all of the food we tried here in those two visits and well...I just want a No Way Jose!

ACtC-3fmPqz0Av2o4H8e53rV1UyG_EnSj5rNzCirlg-2NDp7H3TnGKNl8U7JRokkeNlPpwNqmzVmf9r6maw1QdmCwa0ofd9CaLcoAw-_8vKDoS6nYN8YP5KtHUqazqLKlZqE6_G50bT5Sspl4I6mWg0KWaNhEQ=w1104-h1472-no

After eating we will just hop the Skyliner back to Pop Century and it shouldn’t be much after 7:00 if at all and that will give us a little swimming time before getting the boys in bed.

THROWBACK PICTURE OF THE DAY
Here is our throwback picture for this update which is from back in 2017. Braxton LOVES Seven Dwarfs Mine Train...can you tell? Can't wait for this next trip when all four of us get to ride it together!

ACtC-3dB4hAdZDX3_LGPrBxixPPFtdz9k76lZOAcFcSkkzxRrsK24fssdl7IKdjoCbVlb2qQPc5Y_jjuH8uhPJDvv8UvW9x-ibMZXz-Are7kBcQMXWk0pT_4FUjM7igAseGNqZOKwAgyXKgUvORQfWagqiAr5w=w982-h1472-no

Have a great week everyone! Hopefully our temperatures here get above freezing by Sunday or next Monday...that is the hope!

Up Next: Branson/Kansas City Mini Trip Report Part 1

Also, typical Oklahoma by the end of next week they say our temperatures could be in the low 80’s!
It is crazy how cold it is for you guys. We are cold but not THAT cold! Are you able to do virtual learning during all of this?

So, we are using just a few more points and have a lake view room at Bay Lake Tower.
You def can't go wrong with staying at Bay Lake Tower!

e will stay in the park until just before dinner time and my goal for this evening is to find a dinner reservation here:

ACtC-3dwrP0UYR4z3ETROlaX7M-26HrL8mb9s3B2dcCGSZDPzV_OYXImYVvJ81Awh89j3VqyLNVvuPtFNprC6o4F82X9vW7st1xzKpCqthqBzamevqMkipBUOt5tpvKz15ZfacTXUlvWAjMUX9zORk22fdmBvA=w1960-h1472-no
Perfect Low Key First meal!

yikes on the snow!! Hopefully warmer temps make their way back soon!

Me too! Tonight is going to be the coldest night at -13 degrees. Wow!!

It is crazy how cold it is for you guys. We are cold but not THAT cold! Are you able to do virtual learning during all of this?

We are in virtual learning right now because the roads have been so bad. They were ice covered last Tuesday-Friday as the temperatures never got above about 25 so nothing melted. Then the first big snow storm came in Saturday and dropped all of the snow and now the roads are covered. Then tomorrow we get snow storm #2 which they say will drop another 8-10 inches on us. So, we have called off school through Wednesday, but I bet it will end up being this entire week.

You def can't go wrong with staying at Bay Lake Tower!

I'm excited. April doesn't just love the theming there, but with the horror stories I've been hearing about the buses right now being able to walk to Magic Kingdom will be so worth it!

Perfect Low Key First meal!

Love this place! We had never eaten there until our last trip and we ended up trying it twice on that trip while we stayed at Yacht Club. Everything we had was awesome!!

WOWZER!!!!! Between your snow amounts and the below zero temps, sounds like you're having Iowa weather... Fun fact, it's warmer in Alaska than it is here in Iowa and Oklahoma... That's just wrong!!!! Fingers crossed it warms up soon and not pipes freeze!!!!!

Staying at Bay Lake Towers sounds like so much fun... Easy access to 3 of the 4 parks... And walkable to Magic Kingdom!!!

WOWZER!!!!! Between your snow amounts and the below zero temps, sounds like you're having Iowa weather... Fun fact, it's warmer in Alaska than it is here in Iowa and Oklahoma... That's just wrong!!!! Fingers crossed it warms up soon and not pipes freeze!!!!!

I saw someone say that about Alaska...they can have this weather back. Plus the fact that their homes are probably built to withstand these temperatures better than ours. I don't even want to think about how much our water bill is going to be after a week of dripping faucets.

Staying at Bay Lake Towers sounds like so much fun... Easy access to 3 of the 4 parks... And walkable to Magic Kingdom!!!

Yes, I'm way more excited about it than we were going to stay at Saratoga Springs, so I jumped at going back to our original dates. Nothing wrong with Saratoga itself, but the bus service there was not something I was looking forward to.

I'm excited. April doesn't just love the theming there, but with the horror stories I've been hearing about the buses right now being able to walk to Magic Kingdom will be so worth it!
I am with April, the Contemporary Area as a whole doesn't really appeal to me other than it's location. But For this trip, It will probably work out perfect!

Love this place! We had never eaten there until our last trip and we ended up trying it twice on that trip while we stayed at Yacht Club. Everything we had was awesome!!
Us too! It is one of the girls favorite places. I think because it is simple food. Sometimes you just want a regular meal.

Hope you are staying warm down there!!! That storm is coming to us tomorrow and we are to get another 6" of snow then freezing rain. I hate freezing rain. I will take snow any day over freezing rain. This storm system is crazy!

I am with April, the Contemporary Area as a whole doesn't really appeal to me other than it's location. But For this trip, It will probably work out perfect!

Well, I would really agree with both of you too when you just talk about the theme of the hotel and the rooms. But, the location is so good and I have heard so many great reviews of both The Wave and Contempo Cafe recently that I'm super excited about those as well. It's not a place I would like every trip, but like you said, for this trip and how the busses and things are working out right now I think it will be perfect!

Us too! It is one of the girls favorite places. I think because it is simple food. Sometimes you just want a regular meal.

Yes, definitely the benefit of Beaches & Cream. It's hard to beat a good burger and fries and these burgers are so much better than the quick service burgers on property. Now, I got the chicken fried steak the second time we went there last time and it was awesome as well!

Hope you are staying warm down there!!! That storm is coming to us tomorrow and we are to get another 6" of snow then freezing rain. I hate freezing rain. I will take snow any day over freezing rain. This storm system is crazy!

I saw a graphic yesterday that about 75% of the United States has snow on the ground right now! That's nuts!!! I agree, we usually get more ice/freezing rain here in OKC. I mean this past December we didn't have power for 10 days and had to stay with my parents and I agree with you, snow is so much better! I'll take some pictures later today and try to include them with my update. Some good news right now...THE SUN IS OUT!!!!!!!

Loving all your plans and the surprise trip! We are due to go in August to Disney and then were thinking of doing a surprise Universal/Disney trip Christmas week. We don’t usually travel Christmas week as it can be insanely busy but we really want to see the Christmas decorations just once so this may be the year.

I also like your plan of having annual passes every other year. I may have to get my DH on board with that idea. (once they start selling APs again)

Loving all your plans and the surprise trip! We are due to go in August to Disney and then were thinking of doing a surprise Universal/Disney trip Christmas week. We don’t usually travel Christmas week as it can be insanely busy but we really want to see the Christmas decorations just once so this may be the year.

Christmas is awesome for sure! We don't like Christmas week either. We did a trip one year where the school calendar was perfect and we got out of school on like December 17 and we were able to be home on December 24. It was still busy, but nothing like Christmas week.

I also like your plan of having annual passes every other year. I may have to get my DH on board with that idea. (once they start selling APs again)

It works out the best for us since we are coming quite a distance. It doesn't make sense financially to buy an AP every year, but every other year has worked well!

Following! Love your PTR so far!
Yay for getting BLT instead!!!

Thanks for following along! We are definitely excited about BLT!

Branson/Kansas City Mini Trip Report Part 1

In planning for this summer’s trip I’m noticing there really isn’t the need to spend as much time planning as we have in the past, which drastically reduces the amount of things to discuss here in a PTR. But, I thought I’d give a few updates on our vacation we took this past summer. We were planning on going to Disney, but of course they were closed, so we modified and decided to do a little road trip closer to home. We spent a few days in Branson, MO and a few days in Kansas City. It was great just to get away, as we had been locked in the house quite a bit at that point.

In full disclosure we didn’t take a ton of pictures on this trip. I wasn’t really in trip reporting mode since we weren’t at Disney, but I did actually shoot quite a bit of video. We really just wanted to have some video of our trip to go back and let the boys watch as they get older. That’s something we have never really done and so we wanted to start doing that just as a way to relive those memories down the road. You guys are welcome to go check out that video on YouTube...I’ll link the first couple here:

Day 1 - Traveling to Branson
Day 2 (Part 1) - Silver Dollar City Morning
Day 2 (Part 2) - More Silver Dollar City

We got on the road to Branson and DS4 was so excited for the “road trip”!

ACtC-3eYg_a_rMXTfqJg9QWXFTjWrLLt1YQMx9wWmtMqOcYWKsRZzxJ-_KdcXKFJes2M4GaqVdLV9SeejGlv9xHlpzlRdBPa9FQT0_DS4mrTsc4Zf80P9K4gupvvl-f-Z0d0Wq_ktLPg3-qwIw3cEOd5PeHsHQ=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3fPD1aSRZFQh21IyFdIl1H14Y3Yzh5rQ7eE_YwHNXVXwXRQ3Tkd5a7oxKzgqtNgS1MeUHKtzj9EaUe9PsAqsYAdidR1JT-wh5kQH0MOS7R2FsXT9CePesRssHLrk4u2CvX2F8WxFDF-WyDHgVq91u9syw=s1470-no

We stopped at a Wal Mart in Branson and picked up some groceries before getting check into our AirBnB. We found an awesome little AirBnB for a great price. The owners were great and super helpful throughout our time there!

ACtC-3e-n1jXo3bMjgW30jIB-87Gq6HQo7BLtfw_Ze9Hvj27Y5R1ablVhoje8PPYAPIpoHivOKPXHPMbWq2RtU1Yah5-B1fUmfytnhNnjHplqR0ym0nA9n_J_ERLkrQtm3K6Jasmq4crYd6nm1hQ0-lKRJHazg=w1960-h1470-no

We went to bed pretty quick that night as we were all pretty tired from traveling...the boys were out quick!

ACtC-3f3q_aUiWyO_IH_5P_t3AXUZtFplosrD4tRKvLJebwcEon3w38SR9cwUd6t-_-yjNAaui5_WMzqBAENFn7W1tFeaH6lcuNajIRXeL-HFR_6_k-7nzK-YaDQ9lSNHBhO7JhjNJmBSbWRHdaZsle49DFjgg=w1104-h1470-no

The next day we got up and headed to Silver Dollar City, which is a great theme park there in Branson. Of course our first stop of the day:

ACtC-3fDWEamFuFtsu0VfFKuJtjSuMv0RIZQvMaeBR3D_3rEwaqufHMDGmtjJhNsqglwhyz6USO2WZ9UDfpgOTyccWHWUCU8eZRxQpiab_iI7R2X46pb3ziNmDQiqhhtOGpZdt-6aHdonDn8vVMACj-NLrDENQ=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3cujAINQZ93TnXHHxZI7-buUwsiUIw6OtEFHIR_3AsSFnd2O5X19qSnnJZadupTESk5A9AqU1VvyG57AWn21Hb51OEGjG5Cd22s5zsgJQGJHQTHL9HXQKG9q2dwitkRwtWA6cWiRKYZyrNK3gw4yC11Hg=w1960-h1470-no

That’s right...the boys wanted to look at some toys! Haha

We finally made it into the park and did a few rides, one of which was the log ride. Log Rides have become DS4’s favorite rides! He always wants to do the log ride, no matter what theme park we are in now! We also managed to stop at a place there in the park that is famous for their cinnamon roll...more like a cinnamon roll loaf of bread!

ACtC-3dw32waQWKtc7X3l7yBVhGXADriHigdS6jOoNSTX6RzEOVBesI53JcAqRPXgDOGh-bcxiAvuhSIyxc9eK_9B3-hXPduizc8ZH9D7YhgiZ0vDu3fWWC_ER-tZBw8xswTg80ZORC7DktUv90hAIokuuN57A=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3dNZuXgzXyU8NK5dQ1AfjDlRxJa01ftic9hclyG71tu62UlpFYwfWNoSBKTA974k5DP4c6c5WnHyKfuxTSktghpJY-ouqjAv7ISlBHwwSGC4nRDwq-Awp0Kxeubtjwr-4NSK5t7AIfm9fOMjTzdIeO1ig=w1960-h1470-no

DS8 and I went over after this to do the roller coaster, Powderkeg. It is a launch coaster like Rock ‘n Roller Coaster, but outdoors. It is really good. DS8 was a little nervous because it had been a while doing a coaster like this, but he loved it about the time we got to the top of the first hill!

ACtC-3eASO5KzwbXWiFqqdz4ICLleWRuDx0MCUjfqN_HFM5Gm8Zxx1o9GngXfKPpvLcD9Qfagnr347vixWEsRWKg95SUuYKfkkthPypwZhn5aGCTZ-nzYEwD2w23KBxPm9TDcx7_kqQs1vu1N-cpRsvfcgTjxQ=w1104-h1470-no

The boys also liked playing with this thing in the middle of the park:

ACtC-3cvGJzfGqzvz7iM_GJgByLDTn2azTx00UdMBtan3f3Btz8O_KyF8up_1A3HxzJXfBzN2IaiWRrQNggpSYN_eEqNNATSK4bKmeqkYtyay9jfdBQWmp3pvcXMCmFfd-QdMbOfmJi783NIGn2fqyoU3JIGlw=w1104-h1470-no

One of the final things we did that day was make our way over to the kids section of the park. This was a great little are and they probably had 10-12 different rides there and at this point there weren’t many kids traveling and so it was dead. We did the teacups...not quite the same as Disney, but the boys enjoyed it.

ACtC-3f_kjdRXkn_QVJMi52Zyw4LyG2aiHFcuIAigaM_OaDjZCdv5Z1WQdvykKk5JR81VK7gj9C9b077GJ-RrtDsNiRD2w9ur-EKQ6mhLh2xEykve36P6_cvrMNAByA2sKMyWGx4MA0yoI_ikTbAr94Cfs8C1Q=w1960-h1470-no

By about 3:00 we were ready to head back to the room and do some swimming.

ACtC-3fM0fB0PC8DQiyYIrt5FPGLLV92E914ueWjxNYkRhoie_pOwE6a7S7tZYhgVREGYpuI9Uw6kKIPWUzYmRuwX9Tz8DXBcaQPzt75TP7JofCFrpJTU197QR7W0Tqx4Fdxl_oIgfjaJ2K8E6hzB6L2jMT7zQ=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3d5zBbmlEeQ6J6Bypo4i07HMz08DrMLpsQxxGfGEhv1uY205RHHiaEPT_OpdtVfc-ZIxFwkbOc32LG8OdOobhG4kK8UsfGjnU7FDrQOJ6R2RYKgCuPpKx_57xWRbVdewYIwwGKE1359gH7TlmjqZx8T0g=w1104-h1470-no

I also got this beautiful shot from outside of our AirBnB that night...I think. It could be the next morning. Once again...no notes!

ACtC-3cuQZqArDiVzwk93XREyGzOoqoUrvgFE6-q8b3BDs8lYecDRNEQX0DaYa96GoPadSHfUH2TyF1yvd7yGG50FIqbAUx1f3DZib3kHepY_2nUre88cdctXgKazEQy03R2g_fxisAgJyFYqzP6R6_I2Xtx3A=w1960-h1470-no

So, that was our first couple of days. We were really enjoying Branson!

Up Next: Summer Trip - Day 3 Plans

Summer Trip - Day 3 Plans

We are back to some planning for our summer trip and now moving on to day three. After a nice relaxing dinner at Beaches & Cream the night before I will get up at 6:45 AM in preparation for the 7 am drop of Rise of the Resistance Boarding Groups. We are hopeful that things will work out and we get a boarding group, but we’ve got a few days built in throughout our trip in case it doesn’t work out on this first day.

Hollywood Studios has been opening at 10 AM, but that will probably creep to 9 AM in the summer time I would imagine. We can’t wait to be back in Toy Story Land. It opened up about two weeks after our last trip ended. We were hoping for AP previews while we were last there, but it never happened. Then COVID struck and we are getting back even later! Ahhhh. We are definitely looking forward to Slinky Dog Dash.

ACtC-3d8sKmQCGx2GjmZbup2ddXp3RiTKv5W48YwC7plPfh4kaa0IFg008R6f5sWQFbkt_mgtkXMOd0omCh5CvzEgjYVkFONq3lvWOpU7BhhbOocrleYa8V6pzpBJD8WisUEo8LpqDh1AYbNpxGBIYQMDTbdXA=w2068-h1470-no

We also want to do Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway for sure, and three of us will be huge Rock ‘n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror fans. Of course, Millenium Falcon: Smugglers Run is also new to us, so that will be a must do. With all of that said I have no idea how we will handle rope drop at Hollywood Studios. The good thing is we’ve got three rope drop days scheduled here, so we’ll at least have a chance to figure out what works best!

For lunch today I am excited about trying Woody’s Lunch Box. Our family loves grilled cheese, so that’s a win. But I’m really looking forward to these?

ACtC-3cypzjrl0Nbp2ZPUMOIRL9cALlXW3RJ6hdUqncb3zjzZYBPfn7LFxN0a8qKReqsUdoYQSJRNeHmEvYrZBkEIaWzBfj4B3POHLiwVe1NJwL1VKM86fbkvw5d2fLlfukZWRHApMqvBT61u7Gw3vANZXWA1g=w1024-h768-no

I mean they aren’t anything fancy, but it’s a bowl full of stuff I like! Haha

Right now we would plan on taking a midday break since it’s so easy to get back to Pop Century on the Skyliner, but that is flexible based on the time of our boarding group, assuming we got one. We will probably just have dinner at a quick service staple for us in Hollywood Studios, Backlot Express. We’ve never found much else that we love at Hollywood Studios. I’m sure the food is about the same as the places down Sunset Boulevard, but this place has one big bonus...air conditioning!

We really don’t have a lot of other specifics planned for this day, just hoping to get on Rise of the Resistance and get some of the other headliners knocked out for Hollywood Studios.

One thing I’d take some help on, WITHOUT ANY SPOILERS, is should we put a 5 year old on Rise of the Resistance? He meets the height requirement, just not sure if he would be scared at any point. He seems to enjoy what amusement rides he’s been able to do and I’m sure going to Universal at Spring Break will help me with this question. And no, I still have not watched a YouTube video of Rise of the Resistance. If there is any ride I want to experience live and in person for the first time it is this one!

Didn’t have many pictures in this update so a few throwback pictures for you:

cMQ2gReMJbzCuKb6GyFRzPovVpibz-yfJD4Ak8EuHI4jF-ENfJqYSe5kezDwxvirLBtFKfGNGQx5oFM5i4tOeYL7l-Xx8zr94bt2unh7cQW-NYMIkTrkf0psRGQvQ3DqKC1gbIXbOGNno0D0GeErMtrudhbIuA2A_z10rFk7ZObgUfeE-WAtFya7-R0IZWgNTiSm8kK6cqWa_ukDgtJNAzrjfbafoP2zXnFxv0JBwKMtMx2sb4AQL5VdpUuGtSVCJkETAY6kfypb3F9a7rN6UUVJPc_xex8Wf2fE-xLkz2Tpp3Uc03k6C_S9GA2HWqnJ7zalIdqwXCJcC46DSz5X0s0UEBT-gBXRgVQZma2UteSLDqCjv5DMwVkIcHSxEpP_yVKVpAtDhdclN_YwjUYuTEnb08bVFrwNju51x0rzTpkNW_8-40dRxN9C48mVTyUN-jKzjD8UpZbdZktB5oWU5wkP9g33BOy48KT9No-GFeb-KQg_Vgwh7rXgsddCF3nL-4ORLLofgeSasCXs-aK4X6IgTOPnol4r4qxTX546ppx0Z9Qe0TSOeruOjFplXUHRgylDl5SlaPJ3ZrgCl6Yq1QYRT3gyBBmtH3FYjJ-uUgCn3yTyR8ZSlS5bGArBnNtomsJ5SqIHKQD2z8G5viVgEjv9SGZeWkJGJyhFQMO5TBRE4x63Kh_TF-zaBSMyYw=w1960-h1470-no

YwkL6g_OVMv0_LXhMI7M7U2bcVazOIko65sFFaTnLFVetfZP7O_dJUQK_wLFRHMoovroiWs7-cvdlSC64T5RGf1GR1hvmp3wmDlRcOuCbVKTb1qtWflfQzMNiu57WqV5t1yVD9UKhdLqdWUnPgfxf4u7vl-9iC7yKtg7hvEGLD7pwBC_DK4CQ3qzr5v1u0WM8MuQUr-TXwKZBpu_nSeNBpqcD_vMytTqkEA_uhzl5eZWaJe4SbPmXfT13ph8FGIMogz67dERLcbn7wYtWwjJ6VykFqFeU010SUk4SN5P-o5hCL2Q-sQvZQ-_kg54FTmv5Nj52vW-tm9fb5FgHig6dlrDccC18I8PmA9KfsYYOsQqX0hZK8MdvEsTr97Oqeukg9wVdzd8RjZkpGH4cdxmJeu7oiygPmD6BpbTXGz4rvFXjm5B2f4t1c4ONyGyiKhqBF_FxI-azovGqC0xQiMkdCHh3-5hnQAr12sV27EwpmEgIIzooH5eT_cVLE-Ioq4WBU9U0jx3kzcBSMLjlT_HuJCqF_E7Cq_PgxCfMf4Lq29NRevMFJGU6myHo5gjkSiHFxJ6I_2jgxPOW9wT8gK2NsEm1fhtilJ07L0QUQ5rYsqO0eraK129wSf-C03wdPNhWQYzxoerHxbr7uba3unrOk575y1iAtyThQLKHUr8jdPgn5gHnnvi49h1IeDWlw=w1960-h1470-no

zy_GqmLY4x09gzq5E5-XvmhXK-gbsm4copxPmlYL8OC8TNZmke2C6_vylft-gAVDSj6YG7U90boCG8IiUEyGd78qFCv4el_wY9-t7WMsH4xmeG9utNKP-UcEzWx0Breba3-Jw2_ULQjnE-dRPS8VUAv-_JDcptDuzPRX15e_haXXMXOL2jQGDCbq79CinPX9Oa8wChtsbKICgkW2wSgayYoagVok2q1AIDWlzelOTYTybVt8X5UGuE9kw85LX6yuSi5vcp8wrs0vfXUbRYWIdvyps-SI7XdqhW_8ecwktH8VFAYPr5X3KA_iYJspJIvHPCqYdxia_6jXcztmLgf42VgwIgsIPa81T34K-MCdVG76aAtsPbkyU5TrHKFnTF0CQUHp7fgOkKqFckKXDcNV84kE1MRLZIIqihxwkEbsi9OBwY81ZidwwrcQr3y4ruZ5IG707qDL6qoVsz-mpgY1XD2Cgl8Y48sE49fLeG27DexT1jq9T3Nx6MsD0DlLUFdHmOpQYg8Osw-vsihzYfh3Suftbs5lddTTRLAPeomT-Heb9n9rnF5ZU1-YRjbeEbX9DmDBpNZznfg8yZNYuhwpX16IYmvdYmAhZ7D3dmp7iFz9ziW_06DBt0XGJcTPlk50zloQH6ZO-WONh7kpzKDKklgT96HduTU03Qq3QOMN478o3jpKsGYb05HFUFPDvA=s1080-no

ACtC-3e6jg2W0XlUfwQHca0kDNQGswV418B-wvEjW0aSe1qeAXx4pBO1aa7LNiMaR3mDX8FvSZWADR6L9DAOdClEP5q0_X4a9bNbpUdsTamhb8VqQIJgq3M64DyXHil2J4BA5dV5yooRz25gQb1xRloy3mBGog=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3fXLosLr9-oO6y_w4SrGtVDtvM4Muc-0rSNoKmeDF9-A5IqOoHww2_DmCkFnO4yeQWONhzFRalZ7ecCSfjdFev60tqqNBLIvobw3ajUvaEiQxapb00GCNiWzUbklvYBxyKjroaQEJ9YJ04bI3vghq9EEg=w980-h1472-no

Up Next: Branson/Kansas City Mini Trip Report Part 2

One thing I’d take some help on, WITHOUT ANY SPOILERS, is should we put a 5 year old on Rise of the Resistance? He meets the height requirement, just not sure if he would be scared at any point.
We took our 5 year old on it last month, and to be honest, he didn't love it. After we were done he said he did not want to go on it again. (Which of course was never going to be an option anyways).

I will say that I think most 5 year olds wouldn't be too terrified by it, and even if they were scared, it's not going to traumatize them after it's over. My 5 year old didn't want to go on it again, but it didn't like, ruin our day or anything. I think I would try it in your shoes.

ETA: I hope this isn't too spoilerish, but my litmus test is if I can hold on to my son during the ride. For example, although he cleared the height requirement for Flight of Passage, I wouldn't let him ride since we had to sit individually, no touching allowed. That would have really freaked him out. If your son is like mine, being able to hold on to a parent goes a long way.

ETA again: Since you're doing Universal first, I'll also add that my son was extremely freaked out during Transformers and Fast and Furious. Whatever trepidation he had regarding RotR was very mild compared to those two. So if your son rides those without any issues, I can't imagine he'll have any on Rise.

Last edited:
get up at 6:45 AM in preparation for the 7 am drop of Rise of the Resistance Boarding Groups. We are hopeful that things will work out and we get a boarding group, but we’ve got a few days built in throughout our trip in case it doesn’t work out on this first day
This is def a good idea! Even getting a boarding pass doesn't mean you will get on. It does go down, although it seems like it has been more reliable lately. I would also recommend getting a boarding pass for DS5 even if he decides not to go, then your older star wars loving kid can go twice! Plus selecting all when trying to get the boarding group with be faster than trying to opt him out.

Hollywood Studios has been opening at 10 AM, but that will probably creep to 9 AM in the summer time I would imagine. We can’t wait to be back in Toy Story Land. It opened up about two weeks after our last trip ended. We were hoping for AP previews while we were last there, but it never happened. Then COVID struck and we are getting back even later! Ahhhh. We are definitely looking forward to Slinky Dog Dash.
I love that whole area!

ACtC-3cypzjrl0Nbp2ZPUMOIRL9cALlXW3RJ6hdUqncb3zjzZYBPfn7LFxN0a8qKReqsUdoYQSJRNeHmEvYrZBkEIaWzBfj4B3POHLiwVe1NJwL1VKM86fbkvw5d2fLlfukZWRHApMqvBT61u7Gw3vANZXWA1g=w1024-h768-no

I mean they aren’t anything fancy, but it’s a bowl full of stuff I like! Haha
We have only had breakfast at Woody's Lunch Box. But these have always been on my list to try! (the breakfast version is excellent!)

One thing I’d take some help on, WITHOUT ANY SPOILERS, is should we put a 5 year old on Rise of the Resistance? He meets the height requirement, just not sure if he would be scared at any point. He seems to enjoy what amusement rides he’s been able to do and I’m sure going to Universal at Spring Break will help me with this question. And no, I still have not watched a YouTube video of Rise of the Resistance. If there is any ride I want to experience live and in person for the first time it is this one!
So, does he like the Star Wars Movies? I know you said the older DS loves Star Wars. If he likes the movies then, I would say he should be fine. Are there any rides in Disney he doesn't like to ride? I know it's been awhile since you guys have been there? And he is taller now for more rides. It's hard, because there really isn't anything to compare it to...

I do think he will be ok. I don't think there is anything specifically scary in the ride. I can see some kids not liking some of the CM staying in character, but you are never in one situation for too long. Half of the expierence is not in a traditional ride vehicle, so if he does get scared someone can pick him up and hold him. And he will get to sit next to you in the actual ride vehicle, so he can hold someones hand. And if he did get REALLY scared, I am sure a CM would escort one of you out with him and someone get the one who left a chance to ride after you were done. We did see a family with a kid leave once, there is always a chicken exit or two!

Stay strong on not watching You Tube videos! It will soooo be worth it in the long run! The videos don't do it justice in anyway! I will warn you in my trip report when we go on it. (if I make it that far before your trip!)

We took our 5 year old on it last month, and to be honest, he didn't love it. After we were done he said he did not want to go on it again. (Which of course was never going to be an option anyways).

I will say that I think most 5 year olds wouldn't be too terrified by it, and even if they were scared, it's not going to traumatize them after it's over. My 5 year old didn't want to go on it again, but it didn't like, ruin our day or anything. I think I would try it in your shoes.

ETA: I hope this isn't too spoilerish, but my litmus test is if I can hold on to my son during the ride. For example, although he cleared the height requirement for Flight of Passage, I wouldn't let him ride since we had to sit individually, no touching allowed. That would have really freaked him out. If your son is like mine, being able to hold on to a parent goes a long way.

That's all great to know; thanks for sharing! I really think we will certainly see how he does on some other rides first before trying this. DS5 is talking big right now on stuff, but you never know how he will handle things once it comes time to go on the trip. So, we will definitely warm up with some other rides.

ETA again: Since you're doing Universal first, I'll also add that my son was extremely freaked out during Transformers and Fast and Furious. Whatever trepidation he had regarding RotR was very mild compared to those two. So if your son rides those without any issues, I can't imagine he'll have any on Rise.

I agree on Universal. We will see on something like Spiderman or Transformers. If he hates those then we will know, but at least we won't take the chance of him hating RoR forester! I mean, I can take it if he hates Transformers forever, but not Star Wars! haha

This is def a good idea! Even getting a boarding pass doesn't mean you will get on. It does go down, although it seems like it has been more reliable lately. I would also recommend getting a boarding pass for DS5 even if he decides not to go, then your older star wars loving kid can go twice! Plus selecting all when trying to get the boarding group with be faster than trying to opt him out.

We will definitely get him a boarding pass and hope he enjoys the ride, but we shall see!

I love that whole area!

We are so excited and think the boys are going to love it!

We have only had breakfast at Woody's Lunch Box. But these have always been on my list to try! (the breakfast version is excellent!)

I didn't know they even had a breakfast version. Going to have to stop their for breakfast too!!

So, does he like the Star Wars Movies? I know you said the older DS loves Star Wars. If he likes the movies then, I would say he should be fine. Are there any rides in Disney he doesn't like to ride? I know it's been awhile since you guys have been there? And he is taller now for more rides. It's hard, because there really isn't anything to compare it to...

He does like Star Wars some, he was actually a Stormtrooper for Halloween. Now, he won't really sit through the entire movie, he's stil

I do think he will be ok. I don't think there is anything specifically scary in the ride. I can see some kids not liking some of the CM staying in character, but you are never in one situation for too long. Half of the expierence is not in a traditional ride vehicle, so if he does get scared someone can pick him up and hold him. And he will get to sit next to you in the actual ride vehicle, so he can hold someones hand. And if he did get REALLY scared, I am sure a CM would escort one of you out with him and someone get the one who left a chance to ride after you were done. We did see a family with a kid leave once, there is always a chicken exit or two!

This is all good to know! Such great input from everyone. I think we will know a lot more after Universal.

Stay strong on not watching You Tube videos! It will soooo be worth it in the long run! The videos don't do it justice in anyway! I will warn you in my trip report when we go on it. (if I make it that far before your trip!)

I will. I think I'm through the hard part. There for about a year after it opened it seemed like every YouTube video was about that, but now it is a little easier to avoid them thank goodness!

Branson/Kansas City Mini Trip Report Part 2

I left off after we had finished our first full day in Branson where we spent a good portion of the day at Silver Dollar City. After a hot day and our first day wearing masks in the summer heat we had today planned as sort of a relaxing day.

You can watch the YouTube videos of this portion of the trip here:

Day 3 (Part 1) - Mini Golfing in Branson
Day 3 (Part 2) - Dolly Parton’s Stampede
Day 4 (Part 1) - Silver Dollar City

We slept in this morning and hung out around the condo. Braxton and I had a rousing game of Connect 4:

ACtC-3eyvNAsn-Ix4GEKDq7zy4acJyRSIQhgAzbOj0KT9qjM_Be8IWyiLWIFPJwiM4lohDVIEZ5FN0o1OZ7HXFXgukvsZ3gpH_QwowZkLYx55USQg2AQ99Da-AOOX_-XVMsKQ9bhH5zh5R5L9g2QbTcbQJd4qA=w1104-h1470-no

We also spent some time at the pool at the condo, which the boys loved. After having lunch in the condo we headed out to do some mini golfing and the boys had fun. We did have to split up. DS8 wasn’t much of a fan of waiting for everyone to play and him waiting to start the next hole, so DW had to take him and play and I stayed with DS4 and played with him.

ACtC-3dhrexxvDOjVT9SPt-GB7qpeGAPG1qxj67BQ948mq7cP5-x_rKuvafTF3efl4cOKGxHkoFLI5GfyKuac1BmbgxsMV9VEZ9fYTT8lrTu03PEtPrGammW4_DAiJUUJoXI8H4i8mJiNz7NR2As50tmYuzZkA=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3eI9zsOf7Caj6rXZKbTLxuVVL-sfPTgsNSPatyTwx_Qt095Xkiz018ECr3xzvrwtYwVFN_jJidAulHoghVtChGhsKuW4JLQYqG4TMKkMZkP3XanDwkGb8YM8kpON9rrN_M_TkofeJGZM3u3lB5IqRDWjA=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3eoj0mVoGxotI70hBM4T7MWfJeIan9MqogbfVF5Z-JXtrvxH0Jpbo0ljG5OWXiPrWdltvg_KyrP_zm66qj3X-JBxEnqWxnC7lJ3yZYfD30BpsWseKvOZ6uqmh8tYYYgweyK3wrUlw7rEU1FCtu-ihzK1Q=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3eB9eSW0DXdrjvBaArsC3r_l2pGRTgqeQGd7IDP99p4MPDWh2C9l-XjW6K9YIn5FT7DD7d-R7UEPzEU96emPCG6T8Id_Q4KxcVtaeg8aO1wfLAb9GK-YI3zDvUG4toO3DvBmd09aQZLaMpD5YCPKmcPcw=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3d06FzjermwSN61v9ShRZ2-9F-jIfEPvMClBJbEg-Z9g7biKwjk9Yap89cLP2CNrU3KdU68egAzDa0RIvxmrau09lMJWSqJQJc-1gVtx3MvIqu0-7Ositj18dwUUKCfH_zzUtDul0aA0S_OApERdPWU4w=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3ej3bp8QMqefIZfSFYTbFIiSI4P8WbmezfaFf5jrYr3lS4RRPiFfxYgy42-he-PCPhUtrS7R28CjYb_m--i2IY7CS9_qjZIzELyhRrkAzGQFKd4YACyw8doRecBvZ5otrmMI_ldk2fJAeR-MGZeuO3wHg=w1104-h1470-no

After mini golf we headed back to the condo for DS4 to take an afternoon nap. DW and I spent some time just enjoying the patio and golf course view:

ACtC-3dcMLl2_Uk_Q2EUme4FnjO70GPnIiOd_yUBRCIRkHHXMtX90irAGw2a9zEYInsTak-12g_StJag1XGK3vPKqBk2btjpwFutPXzCdnWXsbzQ9uHDoVVHcMZcrNBXIDdLrlqdKiXebJmecRHZVKL7NwOGiQ=w828-h1470-no

Overall this was just a nice, relaxing day, but we had a fun event to finish the night. I was taking everyone to Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show. I had been to this show on our senior trip at the school as I’m a senior class sponsor and we typically come to Branson. I knew they would enjoy all of the animals in the show!

The show was a little different than the normal experience due to COVID, but both the boys and April really loved it. I did miss a pre-show they normally do, which is a live house band that is really good, but once we got seated it was a great show as always. The show is funny and definitely keeps the kids entertained. The food that comes with it is pretty good, although nothing spectacular. Now, the opening course is called vegetable soup and it is unbelievable. I have told our waiter before I just want that for every course in the meal! After that the food is just pretty typical for a dinner show. Nothing bad, just nothing great. Here are some of our pictures from the meal:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...zHHWzFql9jCfrQg=w1104-h1470-no?authuser=2/img]

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ACtC-3cLhREo3FWdK1XL-Iiqt1RdTDvbbSAyqMaSZWQRFP1I-IQCRVBo0qncZHEce92CjOlrCTTFbFlbhZd-V3NTOVyttgWQI3noddvr2CpSvkjGpdK5u6k77pFq0ZleSo0BcQ_uj8IrVqdo-Uqo-NxgcHC8og=w1104-h1470-no?authuser=2[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)][/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]
[FONT=georgia][SIZE=5][IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/ACtC-3exY6TcjtIIBMTefvupL_O-vYFDnVnJVYMdQ0KqnoDJrnVHVoa6mOeaVr8GrdY1-JmSkS-JYfJAN_JC7TiyfiIGDZTyEYgH3TYyjruNC9lS0wqZTfpvw4uHZTOvjIhX3iw8tK5C30t9oSkQ2SeQgR4j-A=w1104-h1470-no?authuser=2

ACtC-3eubZnGAFzDUL2u_-1rMsyaKhS0h7dJ6-UVRyZPFal7o74pALjWbmtmjhgByNtJAxNcw6zJA67IwiU-JPnl2Uk2Qd46VESyzJigjp7bCCM3c8ejXKiqnmN8F7PQzQlxrly90_LmoMS2qwvp4qi0ejOxHg=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3d3m03zqCx-je0iUj_lDw4nskEaf-pgtRfKtTdLhh9E1_9DnMhK0oWDIrzoUFzUjjqJK1VyZuR_WE60XEQ3ZCED2qL0UFl6cxw5hDK1NaqrYMuG2IxkNnut-tbuSpkTf-odOiiFo5PPuPbGgGX-M7l4jw=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3fFwo2eEQVXLBNc5_2tEVds_v8LfxOTbLU_055Sc8NGqYjsx8H4xLA_2yEXLEOha8viJNCQD_R5k2asBU8Dktuo2nk6uUytGp2gJ6l1QwIWtw1x2Ri2Kdds2wkMaJ_pfaWyB0U2RDNTL8OxmtRTMj2d9g=w1960-h1470-no

This finished off a great night and we got the boys in bed as we were heading back to Silver Dollar City in the morning for our last full day in Branson.

We got up the next day and headed out to Silver Dollar City. Our main goal this morning was for me and Braxton to ride Time Traveler. This is a newer roller coaster there at SDC and it is awesome! The ride has 4 or 5 inversions, but the ride vehicle spins at the same time. Think of the cars on Primeval Whirl at Animal Kingdom and how they spin, but the ride is super smooth and doesn’t jerk you around at all. It is one of the best coasters I have ever ridden. And, on top of that, the queue line is super detailed and well done.

ACtC-3dryoj3eyUI7NHn193IyouVT-B3Mi1pr1wyzPeScF9ucgKu5Vn1grSow-i3ao4xIHyv5Iv6wu6a6N_IVtkGUnrQHYEmDQpTpjAKkXfPB9Ww6KJPoOeuxnCQ0lH0nITTrv0h8k7axk63eBaDmbkV_-fDNg=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3eSFI-2g2tSVaoFNzaZQXgaC3pqmxrWBgxaiRRD85fPa98S28gxM0ZopIe510pr3WtKHlxftgi6kW6uvisd7yOC9VQxn_DK-VxD304r4vs27vTdDuBnLo3_lvZWESHvX8uTA9ezQuyLvvhNz0cdO3Jkhg=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3fGmtBen9-1LsiJ1rJMuBfB0ETjgzIWDrzokVJ4p4XX5r9VCyCZuwmZsrWEwJu_z0_Wm61T02BjT46W56E7LB2gnKxI9mFLD6UBTDBhVGF43SA2GJozXYX93NOq4pJjY8uG0ni8Ap2n5Bu6RiSeXjkp5w=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3ehcHjacSQFTXQoINxch-yfI9vKcDN17RcNw3o-ZjwLPOhaOpDNoVm8nHf9Ts5ahh83Cyv-yxAx9Xlbn7PJHLAvTYxzYD6BS9ryueUomwsXilLDEPBFfXPqXIBZ6n4rI1pmPZ-YiGCY2AtJ35JEFiQd2Q=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3ezYiWwjUfbzBGxIrIMkO55uIL54ymBgpGBHlKioKvGXgsai_bACA74J2FWRMzEwSNUNPceeWYd_xWyso0trVHgCVqAuESlz1SkBQDlyAKdlOEqq2-OknALGJbxu-3GQt4CFt2ZLp1UwYPmzmtYopJBQA=w1960-h1470-no

The verdict from Braxton was that he loved it! He was a little nervous going in because of the spinning, but afterwards he was ready to go again. Unfortunately the line had already grown to about an hour due to social distancing and things like that.

We headed off into the rest of the park, which was pretty empty as you can see.

ACtC-3eBEVOllFACNjRzn1fUWKZBi36bDUrkaOKavPgUk2I2YMi3pHkor0UcPCDmsXG9d7D89gHbZSzT6SG8xx7npeiFEJ5WENzJZ15lQA6UfP6McHvqjIzRAnMu9YTmJuUkoqe2WmcXkd4ACgtM3MwUPZtPcA=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3fS4fY5Pru6TunIdt_Z3hr8XaqBJaliOdZ9NABesKcqTrYUsC0yyH_p772g58Fr9o4BDuG_TQVI94rC7mLCMGqlijg5cC1-95w6mQwtKWlT67Wy5ZfpNNmR7mWH3U98pFOB_7NRS2FRtVmpxFU0NI6H1g=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3cUkVVvzj9SbjzOGQ9WyPNG3tTPDCTMWGHIAiTHulePuBdSj4DhpixT7vebcTvnQm5K7pJ2XeaGkfxk6AfopeQ0b4sOglRy_3qBEwosJLyl7vNoWmbbI8HcgqMg45pzwet1Gxa8-Yv3NA1uRh2jWwthsQ=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3dawsC0WgmuAT-HR3e50Q_A5v6gLJeyJ9ccIPuQSZxkSb01pFo3MXMGXIWz2Aw6lPwnjiz__jx1pZ0MtHIaksjzQjhmWD6H4dltQdxBapDJb_n6GfzceQTNc518yBUfCPW6e3jDx2LbICWYIyu2jrdM4A=w1960-h1470-no

While we walked I snacked on my pretzel that we picked up at the bakery to enter the park and it was excellent! Oh, just looking at this picture makes me want it again!

ACtC-3cZ6-80hP9gxNZIe0Hw59iqwWQx-TrrkBRFtrj_6yPleqx7Ma2vFXqRCzOLkVFXlVAjpse0OrevOStTTyxnyQAc-XMKc5ab41wP3ldFKXTJOuOJrNC3rwz-H8kgMmEyJljTNG2fQHRJEaoI991Q1gkvBQ=w1104-h1470-no

DW and the boys got some things too, but I can’t remember. The bakery at the entrance/exit of the park has some great stuff and all four of us loved what we got. We headed back in one of our favorite areas of this park, the kids area. The boys loved this area and I say it is the kids area, but there are a couple of bigger type rides back here. Braxton wanted to do the spinning disc ride again, but I just couldn’t without getting sick right then, so he braved it and went by himself! He’s getting so big.

ACtC-3c4o1dFRGxZnkNdWMtp30xKaLiUg1XJwZAKew-bRCXxN9uAdQmERoacY4HPZLtGBgOm6JaPManPwBFTmUdORj_6se77OB0jvSp7EYAsl9ZYCZkoJwhvYAbAWF0GJHHKnqVaKz6GugHjCLzxiSiV4w1WuQ=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3dr4i_yIeHDejUPSwv-uWKMGoykkVFFkL1vcVBM_3MEGNo_v6lkKRDo9JPXY-8e43rh7I5G5RZGnJS8pcXn9_L2Ao9TwGR_NBsis9wKvQGy5aJLdfYOtlp21tngkKt7FDBfauKPc0sYwjOYXUo77g6ajA=w1104-h1470-no

ACtC-3fu3U-Rx9FepIWe2sbuaEdaVtB_0lkO4QdhQHIJcN8TGo81VUnZTp2s0aKZeykLFfmNYtxlPI9bVHh-_kSGfs7YR-TFu4lxQBvARLWiM_YU6fL6Cqg_zUehs3HPIEfwjE1qG2NIVIgq2Kah21AY4XOL-Q=w1960-h1470-no

ACtC-3e2HUj16B1LPzzl0Wi3a0OOb2w-m8XsHrUFYTsU8dkj7ud8lu_2rwJuO_mQ7GmjSjzs9_7teQH0XbTHC1raH7jqZKM7OzOt68iJMo6XZFujp8gaSn77lwHyr7JvGIvpg8S-6xcbLhFvLRcWKngPKXk5LA=w1104-h1470-no

I’m going to end this update right there and will pick it up here next time! Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you have a great week!

Up Next: Summer Trip - Day 4 Plans

Hmm, maybe we will take a road trip to Branson this summer! I had never heard of the Dolly Parton show, but my kids would love that.

Hmm, maybe we will take a road trip to Branson this summer! I had never heard of the Dolly Parton show, but my kids would love that.

The show is good. It's a little corny for adults, but definitely has some funny parts, and just seeing all of the animals is cool. Now, for kids it is very entertaining and like I said, our loved it! Branson has done a lot in the last 5 years or so to make it a family destination and appeal more to kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter