Welcome Back Everyone!!!

Dagny

DIS Veteran
Was anyone else having withdrawals??? Whew, glad these boards are finally back :)

Yes, at first I thought it was just me too. lad to have it back up

Karen

I definitely was going through withdrawl! Glad everything is back up!!!!

I was having anxiety attacks!!! Glad the boards are back up.

Such a wonderful surprise this morning!!! I was going crazy! My house got a really good cleaning yesterday! LOL!

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off sie, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL

Ya know, I didn't realize these boards were in my blood so much until I couldn't get in. I sure id miss them too!:rolleyes:

Thank goodness!!!!! I've been going crazy all week. Now life can return to normal. Glad to see everyone back again.

It is very nice to have the boards back! :) :) :) Now, let's save some money for our next Disney trips!

Yipee! I can finally read the boards again. Wow - I didn't realize how addicted I was to these boards until I couldn't get to them! So glad they are back up!

I sure did miss this board, it's my relaxation from the
every day grind of the job, I need this place to unwine
and for the past week I had to rely on General Hospital,
no comparisson to this wonderful place, Now I will be
up all night reading and reading trying to catch up. I missed you all.

Oh Mal. I will get out there and look for some sweeps..
I promise...
;) :p :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest