• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weird My Points Error

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
I have a posting in my MyPoints account for 28000 points!!! Anyone else have this? The icon shows something called EUniverse. I don't even know what this is.

I don't have anything like that in my account. Something like that did happen to me on Blink (I got 18500 from Earthlink, but didn't sign up--already have it). The points were gone by the end of the day or the next day.

Cash out - - quickly!
laughing-smiley-017.gif

I was curious as to what eUniverse was, so I looked up their website. One of their popular "products" is SkillJam. I remember seeing an offer on the MyPoints website for SkillJam but I cannot remember how many points it was for or what you had to do in order to get those points. I've been trying to refresh my screen repeatedly but have had no luck in pulling up the banner. Is it possible that you visited or even signed up for SkillJam thru MyPoints?

Originally posted by JOC
Cash out - - quickly!
laughing-smiley-017.gif

Yeah, but since they verify points before they give you your reward, they'd probably find the error (if there is one) and just take the points away.

I personally wouldn't chance having my account disabled.

I did do the signup for Skilljam! But I know it wasn't worth 28,000 points!!!! I think it was 50 or 25. What an odd error to make. Oh well, just wanted to see if it happened to anyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter