Weight Watchers Tips While On Vacation

I just eat what I want but in moderation. It's to hard for me to try to figure out points and it does no good me freaking out not being able to count.

Congrats to all that have lost & are still losing weight!! I've lost 17lbs since I started WW & still have another 10 to go. We're going in November & I'm hoping to be at my goal by then & don't want to gain it back in a week. Also, I totally agree about the fudge...I always thought it was just me though.

I've done the world twice while maintaining. And I refused to be fanatical on vacation.

1. Swap at CS meals. I got apple slices rather than fries.
  2. Eat half the bread, or order a burger with no bun.
  3. Water, water, water!
  4. I pack dried fruit and protein bars. Yes the fruit is higher in sugar, but it's a quick fix and can stay in my park bag.
  5. Watch the carbs, even at Tutolla Italia I was able to do a non pasta dish.

If you just follow common sense you'll be fine. Plus I get back and immediately get back on track to drop a few pounds.

I have been 4 times and love to eat and do eat whatever I want, but try to stay away from fried foods, and drink lots of water while we're there. The walking definintely helps, and on all 4 trips, I've had minimal weight gain, 1-2 pounds, but my main piece of advice is to enjoy yourself, but immediately upon return from vacation, get right back on program. The one time I didn't do that, the following week, I gained 6 pounds, so it does catch up with you.

The other thing that helped me is not having unhealthy snacks available in the hotel room. Late night snacking is one of my downfalls, and if it's not available, I can't eat it.

Have fun, and use common sense, and you will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter