weighed myself at curves...UPDATE pg 2

Carrie--thank you so much..your post really helped me to stop being discouraged...i went to curves again this am :) I am trying and its just frustrating to me..thanks!

Jen - My worst time for bad eating is after a bad W&M. That does not help anything, trust me. So please do not get discouraged.

My big whoosh was around the 3 month mark. My first W&M came after ~2 weeks of "vacation", can you say gain? I stuck with it because week 2 of "vacation" was for my father's bypass surgery. All went well, but he was in better shape than me. So, I kept it up. Had a small loss for 2nd W&M. Third was awesome, though. Your hard work will pay off!

You lost 1% body fat and two inches??? That's great!

Don't worry about the scale, concentrate on your size. Sounds like you are doing great to me.

Katholyn

Yikes! I missed teh 1% BF lost!!!! That's awesome!! That's says it all! You're gaining muscle!! YEAHHH for you!

guys you are the best..im sooo sorry for whining !! but no one else understands..im gonna do it for at least 2 more months since i paid already..i really want to see a difference so bady!! thanks guys..im going tomorrow :)

Jen - You're not whining. We've all been through the frustration. I'm glad you're committed to the 3 months. You'll be glad too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter