• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Week after Thanksgiving Trip Help

ApolloFX

Earning My Ears
I was hoping for some input on our upcoming trip. We are going for 9 days and right now I have the following reserved:

November
25th Friday-MK evening only on day of arrival
26th Saturday -Epcot
27th Sunday -HS
28th Monday -Epcot
29th Tuesday -Animal then Carriage Ride at POR
30th Wednesday -MK
December
1st Thursday - HS
2nd Friday -MK with MVMCP Tickets
3rd Saturday -Animal Kingdom and my DWs Bday so dinner at GF Cicero’s
4th Sunday -Departure

I expect heavy crowds the first first few days that may taper a little near the end. Any input would be appreciated or anything special I could do for the birthday besides dinner.

We are currently booked at the POFQ.

I was hoping for some input on our upcoming trip. We are going for 9 days and right now I have the following reserved:

November
25th Friday-MK evening only on day of arrival
26th Saturday -Epcot
27th Sunday -HS
28th Monday -Epcot
29th Tuesday -Animal then Carriage Ride at POR
30th Wednesday -MK
December
1st Thursday - HS
2nd Friday -MK with MVMCP Tickets
3rd Saturday -Animal Kingdom and my DWs Bday so dinner at GF Cicero’s
4th Sunday -Departure

I expect heavy crowds the first first few days that may taper a little near the end. Any input would be appreciated or anything special I could do for the birthday besides dinner.

We are currently booked at the POFQ.
Crowds will taper some but don't expect much. I think so many more people take time off and planning any travel is very sporadic.

I think your dinner at Citrico's is a really nice choice for a special event/bday. Another option, if you know you definitely will do a nice dinner....you could try for California Grill so you can get access back to the outdoor patio to see the fireworks, that could be unique and different for a birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter