wedding

Okay, with the other post, I decided to let you guys in on my next project: Hidden Mickeys.

I am not sure how I am going to go about these little guys. Originally I had planned on putting three little diamonds on the bottoms of my shoes, however, I decided on the JV and 7.17 instead...

I saw one bride had put them in her veil. I was thinking of doing this as well...but what about my dress? Do you think it would be hard to find? lol...maybe I could do a "Find the hidden mickey" game at the wedding!!! lol

My mom had ordered the William Sonoma Build A Bear cake pans and we decided that as a surprise for DF we would make two cakes, a bride and groom, and turn them into disneymooners! We would make the little mickey ears, and make a few small pins, etc. I'm beyond excited about this because, I will have the week before to start to make their accessories! And, this will be something special for df and I to cut into at the wedding...How we're getting it there without him knowing...who knows!! lol:rotfl:

So thats something that we will be working on next. I've decided to get a planner for the reception as well though too, because I dont want mom to have that to worry about along with everything else....:scared1:

Yesterday I received my "Place" cards from Vista print for the guests. They read:

If you've been taking pictures
from this morning through tonight
we'd love for you to share them
Just upload them to our sight!

And then we have a snapfish account set up that the guests can log into and upload their digital pictures. Another bride I know did this and I thought it was such a cute idea. She got some adorable pictures too!

The place cards are such a great idea!

Sorry to hear about your mom, I went through a silmilar situation with my grandma when I was planning a wedding 5 years ago that never happened (long story). Why not ask you sister or another close female in your family to offer to help her out, I am guessing she doesn't want you to have to help since it's "your day" but I can understand your concern. If she says no then you just have to let her do it on her own, my grandma was super stubborn and didnt want any help, but she finally let my cousin help her. Hopefully it all works out though, let me know...
Glad the registry all worked out, just let people complain, most people love to :lmao: I cant wait to see your cakes, let us know how they come out.

I am totally stealing the picture idea too! Who knows what pics might end up there lol!

I'm sorry about your grandma.. and thre previous wedding that never happened. We had one of those too... but thankfully it didn't happen and Im with the "right" man now....

My sister is clueles... literally...you know the movie "Clueless?" She looks and sounds like the main character. She's in the bridal party...but my best friend, my MOH is helping my mom. She just recently moved to another part of NY though and its pretty far away from us so that sanother concern... and did I mention... shes planning her own wedding?:rotfl: Oh lordy...

I guess the bottom line is to offer it to my mom and if she says no...giv eher a big hug!lol

I'm glad you guys like the picture idea! I LOVED IT! And wait till you see the pictures that may pop up! Totally worth it! And ifyou go to vistaprint.com now I think 250 are free and shipping is 6.00 so it's worth every penny! When I get home ill show what they look like! Just a "F" for our last innitial and then the poem with the set up code :)

So, yesterday, we were supposed to officially book our HM....

See, my uncle works for WDW and is getting us a special deal... but last night the Disney website decided to not work for us, and, well, made me very sad...

It seemed like our dream honeymoon couldn't be... The suites for the WL HM are all booked and according to the website, says there are no club level rooms either. This made df and I very upset since we wanted to stay clublevel and have the whirlpool. He has a very bad back.

Well, three hours later we go online and bOOM there it is. Back on the site. So, Vinnie calls up Disney and they say "Yes,there are plenty of club level rooms available"....:confused3

So we are praying...literally prayed together last night... that todaywhen he tries to book it again, the computer system works!! It will either be there, the Grand Floridian (although I didn't like the rooms) or the Beach club...:woohoo:

I am going to keep praying because honestly.... I would like a nice honeymoon with all thats gone on this year...

UPDATE ON MOM:

I brought up me helping her plan my shower and she said... " Nope, You're too controling...plus me and ness have some ideas already"...hmmm? So I just dropped it and let it go....She wasn't upset or anything so thats good:banana:

ps- I really just love that banana dancing:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Could it be because I love banana's? :laughing: :rotfl:
(I need more sleep today)

Mrsdisneyb2b I'm sorry about your grandma.. and thre previous wedding that never happened. We had one of those too... but thankfully it didn't happen and Im with the "right" man now....

My sister is clueles... literally...you know the movie "Clueless?" She looks and sounds like the main character. She's in the bridal party...but my best friend, my MOH is helping my mom. She just recently moved to another part of NY though and its pretty far away from us so that sanother concern... and did I mention... shes planning her own wedding? Oh lordy...

I guess the bottom line is to offer it to my mom and if she says no...giv eher a big hug!lol

I'm glad you guys like the picture idea! I LOVED IT! And wait till you see the pictures that may pop up! Totally worth it! And ifyou go to vistaprint.com now I think 250 are free and shipping is 6.00 so it's worth every penny! When I get home ill show what they look like! Just a "F" for our last innitial and then the poem with the set up code

Thanks, but at least we both have the right guys now :lovestruc
Thats good that your MOH is helping your mom, it sounds like they may have a few surprises in store for you, so hey 1 less thing for you to worry about:thumbsup2

I am totally stealing the vista print idea and doing that for our wedding too, cant wait to see the pics, and I just had my breakfast today and guess what I had...a :banana: hahahaha:rotfl2:

Thanks, but at least we both have the right guys now :lovestruc
Thats good that your MOH is helping your mom, it sounds like they may have a few surprises in store for you, so hey 1 less thing for you to worry about:thumbsup2

I am totally stealing the vista print idea and doing that for our wedding too, cant wait to see the pics, and I just had my breakfast today and guess what I had...a :banana: hahahaha:rotfl2:

lol:rotfl: I will have mine for lunch!
I hope you didnt order yet, i have a link that saves you 25% off for vista! We just got ours (but they were free) I would check to see if they are still free...they can be pricey if you pay regular price i believe 25 dollars....

Let me know!:wizard:

Honeymoon...Check.​

So, after pulling many strings....our favorite person was able to get us the HONEYMOON SUITE in WILDERNESS LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting is that?

I said like a million prayers last night because I was shocked to hear that all these places were booked... but when he called to tell me it was done...I nearly fainted. It was wonderful. I am so excited because this is somewhere that df and I have wanted to stay for a very very long time. And the fact that now we get the honeymoon suite... makes it even more memorable. We will never be able to stay there again, because of money but, its something we will remember always and forever. Plus, the whirlpool doesnt hurt much haha....

So now, I am off to add to my Honeymoon Registry. YAY! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Yay for the wilderness lodge!!! :banana: That is where we are staying for our honeymoon. We are in the Villas though through my parents DVC.

All Aboard! .​

So, last night I booked the flights as well through Jet blue. We had a issue last year so we received vouchers for our next flight.

Does anyone else LOVE putting in the flights for Disney's magical Express? I feel like little kid when I get to do it!:cool1: It's like believing in Santa all over again! The screen pops up and there it is! Flight and Date! Thats what makes it really feel "real!"

We started our Disneymoon registry as well.

:beach:

Okay so I am on cloud nine right now and I am so excited!! Does this ever wear off???:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

How About Some Registry Fun?.​

:cool1: So, last night after trying for hours to explain to the fil's how the HM registry works, I decided that I would create the cards to actually SHOW them.

I guess they can't understand how they purchase something for my shower, but have nothing to show for it. So this way, They are able to show something (like place it in the card etc)

One question I have though is, once your registry is set up do you get a special website to go to? Or is the www.disneyhoneymoonregistry.com thing enough?

honeymoonregistry.jpg

I had alof of fun and actually found the "Disney" font to save to my computer. Thank goodness that DFi is in graphics or I would have no idea how to do this or go about it!

Another question... is this okay? Or is the pink too"girly". The way I looked at is was that it was going to be sent out inmy shower cards... and I'm a girl... so pink castle?:rotfl:

ooh i love all your ideas!! you have so many great ideas it makes me feel bad! I love how you are creating all your cards and stuff, and yes that registry card looks fine! the colors are very pretty and it looks pefect.

You seem soooo organised!!

Heh, yor mum sounds cute- not wanting to let you help with the shower! and going to Disney for the first time!!

I look forward to reading more!!

ooh i love all your ideas!! you have so many great ideas it makes me feel bad! I love how you are creating all your cards and stuff, and yes that registry card looks fine! the colors are very pretty and it looks pefect.

You seem soooo organised!!

Heh, yor mum sounds cute- not wanting to let you help with the shower! and going to Disney for the first time!!

I look forward to reading more!!

Let me know if you would like me to do anything for u! I get very bored at work and would love to send it on over!!!
My mom's adorable... I was just comingon to load our engagement party pictures... she did the entier thing herself!

I amhaving fun reading your pj also!!
Jenny

Cupcake Factory Opens...
and the Engagement Party Begins

So, as soon as we got engaged mom & dad wanted to throw us an engagement party! Soon after she decided it must be ON her birthday (Since last year we were in WDW and since she was sick this year... she couldn't go)

So, her passion is cupcakes..cupcake everything....and she incorporated her love of cupcakes into our "Life is sweet" theme! And trust me, we were in cupcake heaven for a month!!

At the time we were still having a disney wedding, and this was the original Save the date:
disneymickeyhead.jpg

We also made a second to go with our Engagement theme:
PICT0632.jpg

And then, there was the cupcakes...
Mom begins the madness

PICT0698.jpg

Cupcake Invites:
PICT0248.jpg

Cupcakes:
PICT0712.jpg

PICT0618.jpg

Cupcake favors:
PICT0016.jpg

The "Cupcake" cake...
PICT0707.jpg

Cupcake Favor Tags (mom literally colored each one...)
PICT0334.jpg

Fondant Cupcake Cake Top
PICT0699.jpg

Our Cupcake Sign In Board (DF used our baby pictures!)
PICT0693.jpg

And the Final beautiful product
PICT0023.jpg

We had such an amazing time. We had it in a little pub close to where we live (where i grew up) and everyone loved it. The owner gave us the entire restaurant as well! It was just great...This is some of the bridal party...
CopyofPICT0054.jpg

Some little extra’s mom added were the personalized hershey’s kisses and the toasting glasses!
PICT0055.jpg

Will You Be My... Could You be My.....​

And after all mom's cupcake fun, I decided I wanted some fun of my own!
I got alot of these ideas from brides on other boards, and so if you can't see the poems, and want them let me know I'll be pleased to send them your way!
The Ring bearer’s gift
PICT0345.jpg

Flower Girl
PICT0289.jpg

Will you be my Bridesmaids:
DSCF0064.jpg

Will you be my Groomsmen (DF actually did these himself!)
PICT0253.jpg

Will you be my Junior bridesmaid:
PICT0259.jpg

And then we got them all little pins to go on them:
PICT0326.jpg

PICT0328.jpg

Up Next: Our Engagement Photo Session... By the Mom of all trades...

sooo cute! I love the cupcakes, they look so yummy!
Your honeymoon registry cards are adorable, how did you make them? I am def going to steal :scratchin I mean borrow:scratchin , that idea! What program did you use for them? Cant wait to keep reading!

sooo cute! I love the cupcakes, they look so yummy!
Your honeymoon registry cards are adorable, how did you make them? I am def going to steal :scratchin I mean borrow:scratchin , that idea! What program did you use for them? Cant wait to keep reading!

I used a program called printmaster silver. I got it for ten dollars! If you search its the green one! It is wonderful!!

And you can borrow anything you'd like!! I love to share! (What kind of a teacher would I be if I didn't live by my own rules? :rotfl: )
Most of my items I was helped with by alot of other girls so of course I don't mind! If you want I can send you the background image I used to make life easy on you! Let me see if it will upload here first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter