Wedding Shoes? Post yours here!

:thumbsup2 you're welcome! glad I can help... :thumbsup2 I actually found about it elsewhere on the DIS...if you check out some of the other boards, you find interesting things... lol

I just have to put in my 2 cents about these shoes b/c I have a pair...they run true to size, so if you are a half size, you might have a bit of trouble. I am a 7.5, and bought the 7's. waaay too small. I tried on the 8 and it's too big...I suppose you can put in some sort of insert in the larger shoe. I tried to stretch out the 7's, but they are still too tight...

ok, sorry for the randomness. I would recommend the sassari's instead. I have yet to try them, but think that they would be really comfy...

crocs194104_110088_fs.jpg

Cryssi - Just thought I would let you know that you can shrink your Crocs. I am a 6.5 - so I bought the Mary Janes in a 7 and put them in the dryer for about 5 minutes. That shrinks them down, and I put them on my feet while they were still warm. They are perfect now!!!

Okay - back on topic...:goodvibes

Cryssi - Just thought I would let you know that you can shrink your Crocs. I am a 6.5 - so I bought the Mary Janes in a 7 and put them in the dryer for about 5 minutes. That shrinks them down, and I put them on my feet while they were still warm. They are perfect now!!!

What a great trick! How did you think of doing that? I would never have thought of putting my crocs in the dryer.

I guess I'm the only person who is not a big fan of crocs. I'm sure they're comfy and all but they look like toy shoes, lol. I have to admit though, the sassari's are pretty cute...

What a great idea!!! I needed an 8.5, but had to get a 9 and they are a little floppy :)

Diane: I never was either, but the new Capri style ones look just like normal flip flops and they are SOOOOOOOO Comfy! Perfect summer WDW shoes :)

Thanks...I think that might be why the 7's are too tight, I put them in the dryer to stretch out, then they stretched too much so I threw them back in. Now they are unbearable, those darn primas...

So sorry for hijacking this thread and turning it into yet another crocs thread...I just had to follow up my previous post about the comfy tall shoes...someone please post their wedding shoes now! LOL :thumbsup2

p.s. I don't like the clog crocs, either...just the cute new stuff!

What a great trick! How did you think of doing that? I would never have thought of putting my crocs in the dryer.

I read it on the Budget Board - you wouldn't believe all the cool things you can learn over there! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter