wedding plans on hold :(

I am a huge Audrey fan too. I am going to have a bridal tea party at the floridian the day before my wedding and I am planning on wearing a big hat..lol

I SO want to do that for my bridal Shower....
So exciting.. If you live anywhere close to NY there is a mall in NJ (Jersey Gardens) and they have a place called Cohos that sells those hats!!!!

About your hair... call the number on the box!! There's always a 1-800 number, and they can tell you what to do.

First of all - was the dye that you originally purchased a wash out in 6 to 8 shampoos, a semiperm which would wash out in about 20 or a perm that would need to grow out? If it is the first two - get washing.

I would highly recommend, no matter what type of dye it was, to go to a professional and have them do something with it.

Good luck and let us know the results.

Linda

So DF and I were working together to come up with a beachy look and simple look for our favors. He doesnt like ribbon so we used a hemp ribbon kind of thing.
I amtrying to upload them now. This is just a mock of what we would be using. The tiny starfish is a real silvercharm and we werethinking of writing to put the starfish on their ankles during the rest of the trip... or something to that effect. Havnt quite figured it out (If you have any ideas I would love them!!)
The tag we attached to the teabag holder, and we areordering those cute tea bags that says life is good...and will be putting about 7 different tea bags into the pillow box as well....

We decided the sugar would be too hard to try to get to disney and may melt so there goes that idea but we are contemplating trying to make them there (hmm?)

Hope you enjoy!

I saw on someone elses report that they had Mickey shapped sugar cubes that I believe they got from Disney. I can't remember who it was at the moment but maybe this is something you could try to find out about. I am going to ask for them when we go down for our planning session.

Linda

was the dye that you originally purchased a wash out in 6 to 8 shampoos, a semiperm which would wash out in about 20 or a perm that would need to grow out? If it is the first two - get washing.
It was a permanant! Grr. I went to the hair salon yesterday and she gave me an appt for my hair to be put back to "norm" at the end of may! :)
I saw on someone elses report that they had Mickey shapped sugar cubes that I believe they got from Disney. I can't remember who it was at the moment but maybe this is something you could try to find out about. I am going to ask for them when we go down for our planning session.

Linda

Thank you a bunch!! I think theyre awesome so I am def going to keep a look out!

He will LOVE IT!! My parents bought my DF a Kinkade painting of Yankee stadium and he cried!!...lol. My parents have Cinderella's castle and it is a beautiful painting!

He will LOVE IT!! My parents bought my DF a Kinkade painting of Yankee stadium and he cried!!...lol. My parents have Cinderella's castle and it is a beautiful painting!

My fiance is a HUGE Yankee fan! I have been trying to figure out what to do for a wedding gift and this sounds like something he would LOVE! For some reason he loves getting art for the house. Probably because we have none! My mom has the 50th anniversary TK painting. It is so beautiful!

Yes it really is. And the Yankee Stadium my mother wanted to get for my grams.... she even has a shrine for them lolol:rotfl:

My fiance is a HUGE Yankee fan! I have been trying to figure out what to do for a wedding gift and this sounds like something he would LOVE! For some reason he loves getting art for the house. Probably because we have none! My mom has the 50th anniversary TK painting. It is so beautiful!
See, you should really get that. Its something that is so so meaningful!!!! Plus, it's something that you can pass down to the little ones:angel: :angel:

This is me :
:headache:

Just finished booking disney but not with a planning session, which means most likely, no wedding next year...

Linda

We were all ready to startmaking the mickey sugar cubes yesterday....
and for the first time in our life... No Sugar in the house!!! :laughing: Oh well... I have time popcorn::

You are going to make your own sugar cubes? How do you do that?

Sounds interesting.

Linda

Its pretty cool, all you have to do is add some warm water to a mix and make it like a sandy consistancy; Place it in the molds (spray them with sugar water first) and then let them dry, then, pop them out.:woohoo:

So, last night I decided to just dye my hair the same color that it is now (Or, so I thought:headache: ) I bought a box of medium brown because the dark brown always comes too dark... and low and behold.... I should be walking around like this:wizard:

So, now the top like 5 inches of my hair is a light reddish brown (which I dont have red in my hair, only gold so its completely obvious) and there are some spots that I guess I didn't go to the root that are darker!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

Now, I know you arent supposed to dye your hair more than once in a certain time period, but I kinda was hoping to get a wash out and do it again, just put it over the mess I made? :idea:

What have I done? This stinks espesially since df is against me dying it as it is!!!! He would murder me if he found o ut i did it twice in ONE WEEK!:scared:

So keep your fingers crossed please so that I don't loose my hair. I'm buying a semi permanant dark brown and hoping that it takes (I hope!!!!)

If not, I'll have no hair for my wedding:mad:
Then again, I always wanted a wig:hippie:

Good I'm glad your getting it fixed in the salon. If you ever have any questions about hair just ask me,I'm a stylist/colorist..I do it all.

Good I'm glad your getting it fixed in the salon. If you ever have any questions about hair just ask me,I'm a stylist/colorist..I do it all.

aww arent you the absolute sweetest!?!
I was just confused because I have golden brown hair, and when I used the golden brown dye, it turned my hair red!:scared1:

Oh well... This hasn't been my week!

I'm so sorry you have to put things on hold! I hope everyone is okay and that it all works out! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter