Wedding Expo

disneyREINA

Earning My Ears
I had been planning on attending this year but I’m actually going to Disney the following week with family and really don’t feel like driving up both weekends, BUT If it’s really worth it I will.
There isn’t too much explained as far as what is included. I know there is a cake tasting but is there any other sort of menu tasting?

I don’t really need to walk through ceremony venues since I’m using the pavilion but I haven’t decided on reception sites yet. Do they allow walkthroughs for those? As far as ballrooms go? I’m deciding between a ballroom reception or Epcot dessert party reception combo so I’m assuming we can’t go look at those sites lol.

will I be able to speak to my consultant one on one there, or would I still need to schedule a separate day for that?

do they show you allof the floral/decor options?

Basically what does this entail? Is it worth attending or just waiting to do an in person appointment.

This episode of the podcast addresses whether it's worth a trip: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/disneys-bridal-showcase-is-it-worth-the-trip-2019/

This blog post *exhaustively* details what there is to see and do and taste at the showcase: https://fairytaleweddingsguide.com/2019-disneys-fairy-tale-weddings-bridal-showcase/

This year's showcase will only have reception sites at and around the Grand Floridian available to view, including the ballrooms, the Marina and probably the Summerhouse.

You have to sign up to speak with a consultant on a first-come, first-served basis, but you could request to speak with yours.

It would not be possible to show you all or even most of the floral and decor options because there are so many, and everything is custom. So they usually have four themed tables set up.

I love it!!! What would we all do without You!!
it looks really well designed. I think I’ll make the trip. Plus, if I were to do a ballroom reception then it would most likely be at the GF anyway, so If that’s where they are showing them this year that would be great ;)

thanks forall the great info!!

Man!!! I just went to do the registration for the event and it’s sold out!!! I had just checked it the other day. Ugh! 😫

I guess I’ll have to wait and book a session in person. How far out are you allowed to do that? In what time frame I mean?

Are the in person sessions the same as going to the expo? Do they go over floral and show you the reception sites that you want to look at, menu tasting, cake tasting etc?
I have a feeling I’m going to just end up waiting until next year

Man!!! I just went to do the registration for the event and it’s sold out!!! I had just checked it the other day. Ugh! 😫

I would keep checking, or call the number and ask to be put on the wait list. I know of at least one person who has been able to get into the showcase this year by being on the waitlist.

I guess I’ll have to wait and book a session in person. How far out are you allowed to do that? In what time frame I mean?

You can do a site visit within 16 months of your date. You can do a planning session within 6 months of your date.

Are the in person sessions the same as going to the expo? Do they go over floral and show you the reception sites that you want to look at, menu tasting, cake tasting etc?
I have a feeling I’m going to just end up waiting until next year

The in-person planning session is much more helpful than the expo because it is tailored to your wedding. This episode and Chapter 1 of my guide explain how it works: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/what-to-expect-at-the-wishes-planning-session/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!