Website Slowness?

Each day it seems extremely slow in the AM (9 - 12 MT) but perks up a bit by evening MT time.

Having trouble with online check in. Nothing shows in the drop down boxes at all. Only the word "select". Tried in iPhone, iPad and laptop. Google chrome, internet explorer and safari.

Called Disney and after an hour on hold and 10 minutes with a cast member all they said was to try again in 2-3 days.

Anyone else seeing this when trying to check in online?

It's the opposite for me, Nancy. It's fast for me. Maybe has something to do with which side of the Mississippi we're on!! :rotfl:

Having trouble with online check in. Nothing shows in the drop down boxes at all. Only the word "select". Tried in iPhone, iPad and laptop. Google chrome, internet explorer and safari.

Called Disney and after an hour on hold and 10 minutes with a cast member all they said was to try again in 2-3 days.

MDE was down yesterday.

Disboards and Disney aren't the same thing. They aren't run by the same people, aren't on the same servers, etc.

Always has run slow and lagged for me. Figured it was just the site.
It's been markedly worse the last few weeks. As in almost unusable.

Some have had issues with ads slowing down the website, but with an ad blocker program, it has run just fine for me up until recently.

This morning again? Almost unusable. Nothing is better. It just comes and goes.

ETA: Now it's working fine again. But if it's like prior days, that will change again.

Ad blocker here and still slow....but it comes and goes.
I just go do something else when it is too slow......like now. It took 20 seconds to open this thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter