Webcast Time! Play-by-Play?

Just got in 25 minutes later. Unbelievable.

How long is the webcast?

Well, at least i'm in good company. Sat there for 25 minutes trying to get in. I can find out more here anyways! UGH!! just wanted to see what they had to offer and could maybe talk DH into a small add on. Keep up informed for anyone who got in.

I don't understand why they set certain times for this. They could put this video out to a website and people could watch anytime.

Thank goodness for the DIS! At least I know what to expect....provided I can re-register and actually view it during NCAA Sweet Sixteen on Thurs!

This is the same video intro on the site - nothing new to this if you took the time to watch the Dream intro on the site.

We got in but everything was loading so slowly, then we lost the sound, now just left it on and moved out of the room.

I did like that jazzy music that was being played before it started. Anyone know if it is a CD that can be purchased?

Last spring, Disney limited the webcast to 2000 participants per timeslot. Based on all the problems, I suspect they opened it up to far more than that.

I guess the good news is thousands are interested in DVC.

The DIS should have set up a chat room for this. W're already on page 10 and we haven't even hit the incentives yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter