Webcast Time! Play-by-Play?

What a waste of time....I hope they reschedule us. This is 30 minutes of my life I would like to get back.....waaaaaaaaaa

Yeah I am aggrevated at not getting in to and they can't give me the last 18 minutes back.

I was able to log in okay, and was watching it, then got kicked out. Now I can't log back in.

Still can't get in! The joke is I logged on 10 minutes early and it kicked me out right at 7. This is a shame. I can't believe a company this large can't get something as simple as this right.

Speaking of vow renewals - do you know the minimum cost for what sounds like something pretty simple? OUCH!!!

I looked into it last year.

I can just imagine....my 19 year old daughter keeps telling me she's going to get married at disney.....but I may get off easy since wedding here on Long Island are expensive and we'd have a lot less guest's at disney..;)

Still cannot get it...

I have tried IE and Safari - no difference. And I have a very high speed connection.

If they are going to use Technology, they need to make sure it works!

Am I the only one who received an email from their guide about 30 minutes ago talking about an overwhelming response?
She also said the same deals would be available without the webcast. I sort of took that as a hint that they wanted to reduce the people watching.

MG

I attend tons of webinars. This is ridiculous! Never got in. What is the point of registering for a time if they don't have the capacity for all of us to be there? Poor planning and very low tech.

Onto member stories talking about using points at many locations around the world...
Keystone Colorado for Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter