Web Slingers is moving to a standby queue

Can you tell me, where is the other side exactly? Is it better to line up there? Thanks - enjoy the ride!

Last time I was there (pre-covid) you could line up at Buena Vista or walk past Soarin' and GRR to line up near Ariel. It was a quick shot to the Pier at opening, so I imagine it would be faster to the Avengers Campus.

Last time I was there (pre-covid) you could line up at Buena Vista or walk past Soarin' and GRR to line up near Ariel. It was a quick shot to the Pier at opening, so I imagine it would be faster to the Avengers Campus.

That seems unintuitive, so I'm glad I know about it. Thanks.

Can you tell me, where is the other side exactly? Is it better to line up there? Thanks - enjoy the ride!
Sorry, I don’t know. Since the initial line extends AWAY from GotG, you probably start out going straight from the hub instead of on BV street.

It was fun, but honestly not something we’ll wait long times to do.

Sorry, I don’t know. Since the initial line extends AWAY from GotG, you probably start out going straight from the hub instead of on BV street.

It was fun, but honestly not something we’ll wait long times to do.

Oh, I think of Buena Vista Street as the hub - you came in from the Hollywoodland/GotG side I take it? That make sense then. I would assume entering from that main path near the winery.

Last edited:
That seems unintuitive, so I'm glad I know about it. Thanks.

Agreed. I only knew about it because we were staying at the Grand and would use the hotel entrance to DCA (usually towards the end of EMH) and would walk by all the people waiting on that side to enter at opening. Personally, I thought it was a good idea. It seemed a good way to get away from the mass of people rope dropping RSR, if that wasn't your first choice in the morning.

Oh, I think of Buena Vista Street as the hub - you came in fromt he Hollywoodland/GotG side I take it? That make sense then. I would assume entering from that main path near the winery.

I was thinking the same thing. So the "hub" being Carthay Circle. Big line up there always. I didn't know you could line up in Hollywoodland/GotG. Good to know.

Oh, I think of Buena Vista Street as the hub - you came in fromt he Hollywoodland/GotG side I take it? That make sense then. I would assume entering from that main path near the winery.
You’re right. I’m sorry. We came in from Hollywood Lane. I had the street names backwards in my head.

Ya that’s what I meant. I can never remember the correct name for them lol.

I hear ya! lol You are not alone.

I will never figure out why in the world they had to make something so simple this ridiculously confusing.

Looking at the wait times today it seems like maybe Web Slingers having a standby line is helping shorten the wait of RSR a little bit. Not sure if that'll last and who know what genie and ILL will do to everything, but it would be nice if it helped take some of the pressure off RSR.

Looking at the wait times today it seems like maybe Web Slingers having a standby line is helping shorten the wait of RSR a little bit. Not sure if that'll last and who know what genie and ILL will do to everything, but it would be nice if it helped take some of the pressure off RSR.

I would imagine that there are many who weren’t doing the VQ and will go into the standby line which should take some pressure off other rides.

And now probably even more people will start the day at Disneyland to go for a Rise VQ.

Last edited:
I would imagine that there are many who weren’t doing the VQ and will go into the standby line which should take some pressure off other rides.

And now probably even more people will start the day at Disneyland to go for a Rise VQ.

Guardians and RSR are both lower than usual. Due to reservations being tied up already, I think it'll be a while before we see this spill into Disneyland starts. There's one of my dates that's tied up in DCA start that I would change to DL start if I could but I can't due to lack of reservations right now.

Guardians and RSR are both lower than usual. Due to reservations being tied up already, I think it'll be a while before we see this spill into Disneyland starts. There's one of my dates that's tied up in DCA start that I would change to DL start if I could but I can't due to lack of reservations right now.

Agree on time for reservation changes to be more widespread, but a couple nights ago I switched to Disneyland for Sunday the 14th.

I don't know if it will really help other standby lines that much. Every time we rode webslingers with a BG the wait was still 30-60 minutes.

I think the parks are not very busy today. Wait times are really low all around. I wonder if Disney intentionally chose a low-crowd day/week to start testing the standby line for Webslingers.

I think the parks are not very busy today. Wait times are really low all around. I wonder if Disney intentionally chose a low-crowd day/week to start testing the standby line for Webslingers.
Not terribly busy this morning. We did almost everything in DCA (except RSR/Mater/Luigi) before our 1 pm lunch reservation. Maybe getting busier now.

I don't know if it will really help other standby lines that much. Every time we rode webslingers with a BG the wait was still 30-60 minutes.

Whoa. Someone else reported having a long BG wait line on ROTR too. Is this the norm? I was thinking that the BG's were like FP access - a quick wait. If it's regularly not, it would be good to know ahead of joining the line. Do they give you an estimate of your wait when you join?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter