Web Cams on Ship and CC

Put Web Cams on the Ships or Castaway Cay?

• Ships

• Castaway Cay

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
What a great idea to start a poll. I voted for both:p :p :p :p :p

Is there a way to forward these results to DCL? I think they would love the results !!!!!

I can not get enough of the Mouse

I voted for CC. Don't know if I'd like a cam on the ship, following our every move.

The web cam on the ship would not follow our every move, it would be focused on where we are sailing. The camera exists and can be viewed on the in-room TV. From it you can see the ocean and sometimes part of the prow of the ship.

Other ships have these Cam's connected to the internet and viewable from KROOZ CAM at http://www.kroooz-cams.com/
It is fun to see where the ships are. One time two ships were docked in Miami prow to prow. I could see each from the ship cam of the other.

Jan :earsgirl:

Thought it was one like they have (had) in New Orleans on the street corner. You see people crossing the street and everything they do on that street in the radius of the camera.

I don't know about the New Orleans camera. You can check out the ones on Krooz Cam and see what people are talking about.

Jan :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter