Weather this June

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening :)

I am going the second full week in June and I would like to know the city I need to put in at Weather.com in order to see the forecast.
Disneyland Paris doesn't work ;)

TIA! :)

Just using Paris would be fine, because the parks are close enough to the city that the weather is essentially the same - like typing in Orlando when you actually wanted the weather at WDW (but probably closer).

But if you wanted to be SUPER accurate, you could use Chessy, Seine-et-Marne - that's the town right on the northern edge of Disney property.

Just using Paris would be fine, because the parks are close enough to the city that the weather is essentially the same - like typing in Orlando when you actually wanted the weather at WDW (but probably closer).
Thanks!

Chuckers,

You sound like the same kind of planner geek I am. I'm taking a 12 day Europe tour starting on 3 June (starting in Rome) and ending up at DLP for 4 days (15 June- 18 June). I've been checking the weather on every major city we will be in. I've just been using "Paris" for DLP. Oddly, the weather seems to be close to the same for the towns in Germany, Amsterdam and Innsbruck.

I'm still going to bring clothes for cool and warm. I'm from the Midwest US where we have extreme temps. (below 0F and over 100F each year). I hate to be cold and it looks like most of our trip will be in the 50-75F range. That's jacket/sweatshirt weather to me.

Not sure what days you will be at DLP, but maybe we'll run into each other.

j

Chuckers,

You sound like the same kind of planner geek I am. I'm taking a 12 day Europe tour starting on 3 June (starting in Rome) and ending up at DLP for 4 days (15 June- 18 June). I've been checking the weather on every major city we will be in. I've just been using "Paris" for DLP. Oddly, the weather seems to be close to the same for the towns in Germany, Amsterdam and Innsbruck.

I'm still going to bring clothes for cool and warm. I'm from the Midwest US where we have extreme temps. (below 0F and over 100F each year). I hate to be cold and it looks like most of our trip will be in the 50-75F range. That's jacket/sweatshirt weather to me.

j
I've lived all over the US, I have to plan because it can be gorgeous during the day and then cold at night. Which it looks like it will be hot days and cool nights with a little rain. This makes packing fun!! (Not).

Chuckers,

j
The 15th is the only day we might overlap. That's my last day as I'll be there from the 11th. The weekend you're there is Gay Pride and if I had known before I booked, I would have changed to that weekend! :)

Great.. it's supposed to rain from the moment I get there until the day I leave.

Great.. it's supposed to rain from the moment I get there until the day I leave.
It will keep the locals away. And DLP is well prepared for bad weather. Most queues are indoors/covered. You can walk almost completely covered from the entrance to Pirates at the back. (Be careful about flooding, though, its in a valley 😉)

And I don't think they stop operations like they do in the US when there is lightning.

Keep in mind, when they say 60% chance of rain, it doesn't mean that it will rain all day. Bring rain gear and keep going!

Well, as long as I can ride Big Thunder and Indy, I'll be happy. I will be walking that park in the rain with my rain gear cause I am determined to have a good time :)

It will keep the locals away. And DLP is well prepared for bad weather. Most queues are indoors/covered. You can walk almost completely covered from the entrance to Pirates at the back. (Be careful about flooding, though, its in a valley 😉)

And I don't think they stop operations like they do in the US when there is lightning.

Keep in mind, when they say 60% chance of rain, it doesn't mean that it will rain all day. Bring rain gear and keep going!

I am not upset about the rain (that much) what I am worried about is not being able to see the parades or fireworks/drone show.

I am not upset about the rain (that much) what I am worried about is not being able to see the parades or fireworks/drone show.
:(
It will be fine, you have 4 (?)days. As soon as the weather clears up, change your plans to see the outdoor entertainment. Try to get as much in as early as you can. Don't take chances!

(And watch out for strikes!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter