weather in Nov.

twoeeyy

DIS Veteran
we will be there from Nov 18- 23rd. Will I be able to wear Jeans during the day or will it be to hot ?

Hi twoeeyy,
I am not sure where you live so we may have different ideas of comfortable weather, as I am from FL! We were there one year right after Thanksgiving and you could wear jeans during the day. Keep in mind though I am not used to cold so my view may be skewed.

At night I am sure you will need them as it gets cold. One thing you don't think about because it is the desert but remember it snowed their last December. Strange but true.

I looked at the weather and the typical high in November is 67 and low 43. I know I would be comfortable in jeans in 60 degree weather.

Have a great time. I hear it is very quiet out there right now due to the economy. Look for good deals on show tickets.

Jamie
________
Risk equalization forums

thanks for the info.
Yes even at 70 I would be ' ok ' in jeans as long as there is NO humidity, so it sounds like it will be ok to wear jeans. I know its a ways off but I wanted to know if I needed to ' stock up ' on new ;) warm weather clothes now while they are still in the stores.

I would much prefer to wear jeans anyways. thanks again

We went at Thanksgiving in 2008 and I have to warn you, be prepared for anything and check the weather forecasts right up until the day you leave to get a better idea of what to take. We froze our tushies off a few days (during the day, not to mention the nights!) and wore long johns under our clothes and gloves and coats and hats--it was in the 30s and 40s. A few days it was more mild and we wore sweatsuits and/or sweatshirts and jeans. We did not wear shorts at all on this trip. On one day it got into the 70s and my daughter swam, but it was too cold for me. It was not humid to me in November, but then again I lived in Houston for nine years (I swear the air is wet there) and still live in hot humid Texas, so I am probably a lot more tolerant to the humidity than I am to the cold. Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter