We won YOMD lanyard and pins...

kidsgobears

Mouseketeer
On Saturday, Nov 4th we were walking through the queue area for primeval whirl (there was no line whatsoever at about 9:30 a.m.) and the dream team stopped the folks in front of us and then they stopped us. We each got a lanyard with 2 pins on it (DS8, DS6, and me). Of course, winning these probably cost me about $120 as the boys were completely oblivious to the whole pin thing before winning, but after winning they wanted more pins. :rolleyes: It was pretty cool to win something! :goodvibes

IMG_5755.JPG
The boys with their lanyards and DS6 being a goof.

My dh and son won them too coming off of Space Mountain during NJ Week. My son (8.5) was also oblivious before this but now wants to collect and bought a few pins during our visit. I have an entire book of pins somewhere at home and I have to find them for him so that he trade some of them during our February trip.

My boyfriend and I won these as well in October, in the pre show room at TOT. The CM had such a thick accent that the only thing I was able to understand was that the whole room won something as part of YOMD, but we didn't understand what it was.

He seemed disapointed at first, because there was very little reaction from the crowd (who probably didn't undertand what we won either). But then we all clapped and cheered to show our appreciation.

These are the types of "dreams" that make the most sense to me and the little things are always appreciated :thumbsup2 Frankly, I'm getting bummed about the whole send-in-the-postcard-process as it seems confusing and too much work! This July we got fastpasses to EPCOT after getting off the Segway Tour and were first in line to take our pix with Mickey, Minnie and the gang...a totally unexpected and appreciated surprise.... :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts