We have a change of plan, Stan! *update*

Well as each day passes we are getting closer and closer to our trip! We are now counting down at 17 weeks and I am sitting here wondering where the time has gone *but in the same breath am so thankful that it hasn't dragged on because I cannot WAIT to get to Disneyland*

We have booked and payed for our airfares! We got a pretty good deal through Air New Zealand. Just over $1500 return, so much better than the $2000 we were looking at originally. We have also put deposits down on our accommodation. We have until the end of March to pay the remainder of the balance, but other than that we are just playing the waiting game really.

My brother got a dslr camera for his birthday last year that I am going to try and sweet talk him into letting me borrow for the trip. It would be nice to be able to get some decent photos that I can print and frame :) I am going to be vlogging our trip this year and was going to buy a MacBook for my Christmas present to myself to edit the footage on but have been doing some research and can get one for about $2500 cheaper in America, so will be paying a visit to the Apple store on 3rd street Promenade to make that purchase :) I'm really really really excited about that!!!

I'm a crazy insane budget-er and am just about to start writing my final wish list of things I want to purchase while I am in America. Being someone who is crazy into makeup I plan go buy a fair few things from Sephora as we don't have access to the brands that they stock in New Zealand! I am hoping that I will be able to splurge on something Dooney and Bourke, but we will see how we go with that one!

Until next time,

Cass

Would also like to add that I'm really sad that space mountain, soarin' over California, finding nemo and Alice in wonderland will be down for refurb while we are there. I know that refurbs have to happen, it just sucks that we're traveling all that way and 2 of my must do rides will be down (space and soarin) -sad face-

It will indeed! I just can't wait to feel that "Disney feeling" .. i'm sure you know what I mean haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter