We go to Disney to EAT! 12/07 DDP (update 7/10)COMPLETE with savings!

Tuesday, Dec. 18
WHERE: The Mara
DDP: 2 snack credits

on this morning we decided to each use a snack credit adn get muffins for breakfast,a nd use our mugs for drinks. this worked well, as I don't eat a ton for breakfast anway. sorry I dont have pics...they were muffins..

Muffin: $2.29 x 2 = $4.58

-------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, Dec. 18
WHERE: Pizzafari
DDP: 2 CS meals

We ate here on our honeymoon, it was not crowded and good food, so we went back. we found a room with only one other family in it, got back in the corner and relaxed. It was nice. we ordered 2 pepperoni pizzas, 2 sprites, and I got a frozen strawberry lemondae thing for dessert and bobby got something apple.

pizza: $6.09 x 2 = $12.18
sprite x 2 = $4.18
apple pie: $3.59
frozen lemonade: $2.99

TOTAL: $22.94

182.jpg

we like it here, but will probably try somewhere else next time just to be different. the pizza is good, love the frozen lemonade thing, and we like the quiet solitude of an empty room!

We are in the same boat in terms of CS at AK...We seem to always end back up at PS! Anyone have some suggestions for good CS @AK?

Really enjoying your report! Thank you for pricing everything for us!
Looking forward to more!!

We have tried Pizzafari the last 2 years. The first year we went it was during the lunch rush and we were in a long line. It took us a while to find a table but we did. We had 2 teenage boys and they loved it. When we went this year it was on the list to go again by request of the boys. This year we went before the lunch rush and it wasn't as good. We think it was because the food was already prepared ready for the rush. Last year I think we hit it just right for newly prepared food. I think we learned this about a few places that are extremely busy at lunch time that they have to prepare for the 12:00 lunch rush. We will go back but maybe not at that time.

We ate at PS once and didn't go back last time. I think its because I didn't like my food, but I didn't get pizza...I don't remember what I got now, but I'd like to try the pizza. Looks yummy:goodvibes

We are in the same boat in terms of CS at AK...We seem to always end back up at PS! Anyone have some suggestions for good CS @AK?
us to, we know we like it and its quick and easy
We love FlameTree!!!
I ahve always wanted to try there, but we will be on the deluxe plan in sept. and wont be able to

Really enjoying your report! Thank you for pricing everything for us!
Looking forward to more!!
thanks for reading! I am enjoying writing it

Great thread!
thank you :thumbsup2

We have tried Pizzafari the last 2 years. The first year we went it was during the lunch rush and we were in a long line. It took us a while to find a table but we did. We had 2 teenage boys and they loved it. When we went this year it was on the list to go again by request of the boys. This year we went before the lunch rush and it wasn't as good. We think it was because the food was already prepared ready for the rush. Last year I think we hit it just right for newly prepared food. I think we learned this about a few places that are extremely busy at lunch time that they have to prepare for the 12:00 lunch rush. We will go back but maybe not at that time.
interesting I never thought about time of day making a diff. but I guess it does!
We ate at PS once and didn't go back last time. I think its because I didn't like my food, but I didn't get pizza...I don't remember what I got now, but I'd like to try the pizza. Looks yummy:goodvibes

the pizza is yummy!

Finaly Finished your reports! getting back into the trip mode heading to the world in december! thanks for the breakdown on the dining plan still trying to decide if we are going to use it again this time.

PS your puppy is adorable! i have cockapoos that are half toy poodle!!

Great reviews.
I can't wait to get the personalized menus for coral reef!!
Thanks
no problem, hope you enjoy the menus!

Finaly Finished your reports! getting back into the trip mode heading to the world in december! thanks for the breakdown on the dining plan still trying to decide if we are going to use it again this time.

PS your puppy is adorable! i have cockapoos that are half toy poodle!!

your pups are so cute!! love them!

more coming soon, been super busy this week

Tuesday, Dec. 18
WHERE: Rainforest Cafe
DDP: out of pocket meal

I wont include this in my total price at the end, but this night we ate at rainforest cafe. Bobby had never been to one. He loved looking at all the cool fish in the tanks. we were at a 2 person table right next to a 4 person table and teh aisle, so it was a little akward but still ok.

I think we ordered water to drink, and we didnt get appetizers or desset. For entrees I got teh chicken quesadilla appetizer, and bobby got some kind of plate with all different things on it, maybe the awesome appetizer adventure? and mine was called pita quesadilia or something. we both really liked our food. mine was TO DIE FOR I was so full but kept shoving it in b/c it was SO GOOD!

184.jpg

YUM mine is in the foreground

bobby and his food
185.jpg

we wont return here next time b/c it was kidn of an "ok i've done it once" type thing, but MAN was my food delicious!

Sorry i dont have prices!!!

great job. I think I'll have to try a frozen lemonade the next time I'm there.
Do they come in different flavors?

for breakfast this morning I think we ate a granola bar and banana we brought with us. we had an early dinner ADR so we knew we weould eat an early lunch

Wednesday, Dec. 19th
WHERE: Rosies All American Cafe
DDP: 2 CS credits

The weather was a little warmer this day so we sat outside at rosies (thats all there is is the outside) and ate. It was very plesant, we found a table with umbrella to ourselves.

we both got double cheeseburger combos. I knew I wouldnt eat it all but Bobby said get it since it was the most bang for your buck and he would finish it off for me. whats new? haha. something about disney fries..they are fabulous! and the fudge cake was SO GOOD too! We really enjoyed this meal.

2 double cheeseburgers with fries = $7.09 x 2 = $14.18
apple juice: $2.39
Large Coke: $2.39
2 fudge cakes: $3.59 x 2 = $7.18

TOTAL: $26.14
IMG]
up next: mama melrose. will we like it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter