We did it...We finally did it!!!

Mickeygolf

DIS Veteran
Well after 6 long years from the first time we took the DVC tour we finally made an offer and it has been accepted (I know, I wish I had bought sooner). We worked with Jaki at A Timeshare Broker and I want to say thanks to all those on the board who suggested her. She works so fast. We have already signed the contract and sent the deposit money in. If all goes well we should close and be proud owners of 230 points at OKW around May 9th. We are so pumped right now!!! Plan on going Home for the first time May 2003 in a 2-Bedroom. This is so awesome...

I'd like to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful people on this board. I would have never known who A Timeshare Broker was, how to negotiate for a better price, and truly understand the value of DVC had it not been for all the great advice I've seen from this board.

So let's hear it people...I've been waiting a long time to see and hear those Magic words...:D

:ear

Congratulations and welcome home neighbor!!!! We just closed yesterday with Jaki on 232 OKW points. She is great to work with and I am also thankful to find her through these boards.

Welcome Home!!

Although it took six years for your first set of points, start saving for the next set because you can never have enough points!

Welcome Home, neighbor. Just closed on our second contract at OKW. One at BWV just wasn't enough.

Hey, it only took us three years to join after we knew we wanted too!! Same as with you, we wished we had done it earlier, why did we wait so long??? Who knows...

But I have one thing to say :) WELCOME HOME :D

Thanks for the Welcome Home everyone. Now I feel like a real member. I can't wait to show all of these to my wife tonight. She didn't believe me that this many people would be this happy for us.

I'm really starting to feel a part of the family now!!!:D

It didn't take me 6 years to decide after the tour, however. I took the tour 3 weeks ago. The tour wasn't enough to make me decide. As with you, I decided after asking the members here many questions. My thanks to all of you, also.

CONGRATULATIONS........AND WELCOME HOME

SVFvdaybokay_lg.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter