We Booked!!!!!

grover

DIS Veteran
Yahooo!!!! Just finished booking POP CENTURY for our trip!!! We will be staying there the whole trip. Figured we would't need the stress of moving resorts while we are there for our wedding-we will be busy enough!! So we decided to give POP a whirl seeing it is new and it least expensive for all our guests! I can't wait to go! We booked a perferred room with the CAA/AAA room only rate...total was 103.30 usd per night including tax!!
Grover in Winnipeg
princess:

You will enjoy POP,grover.Although I was only there one night last week,I got a kick out of walking around and seeing everything.I liked the set up of the food court and the store a little better than the ALL_STARS.I also found it a little more spaced out than the All-Stars.

ENJOY!:bounce:

Cool! I'm hoping to stay at POP on my next trip :) How's the wedding planning going?

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It must feel great to have that all settled and booked. Be sure to keep us posted on the rest of your wedding plans. :)

We really enjoyed our stay at POP during March Break. It's a fun resort but there's also the very nice walk down by the lake to enjoy! Good luck on the rest of your planning!

Sounds fabulous, Grover ! It sure is coming up really fast. Enjoy the rest of your planning. Are you sure you don't need a few extra guests there ... Canadian Dis'ers are the best Disney babysitters you can find ! ;)

Mary Liz

I think it will be a whole lot of fun! The kids will love it and it will be nice to be right by the pool :)
The wedding planning is coming along very well...alot of things are taken care of..(just need to be paid off!!). We had our wedding social on the weekend which was a lot of fun!
Grover in Winnipeg

I think we will see you there....we've been back and forth between POP and ASMO, but I think POP it is. Hoping for some AP rates but think I will book the CAA rate in the meantime. We will be arriving on the 27th of Sept and leaving Oct.11. What date is your wedding? I'll kepp an eye out for you!

We will be arriving on the 8th and the wedding is on the 11th!
I plan to have my green ribbon!
A fellow diser and pal made us bride and groom shirts that are embroidered..you can't miss us-they are bright red-like mickey's shorts!
Grover in Winnipeg

:bride: :groom:

I'm going to crash your wedding.....well not CRASH it but really try to be there then.....well I'm wishing hard.....well you know:p .....

Hi Wendy!!! So are you guys planning another trip down there in Oct??? Where are you guys going tobe staying?
OMGosh...I just can' t wait for this vacation! I have disney on my mind everyday!!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

I'm not allowed to "plan" any more Disney vacations :p ,
so right now I'm leaving things to: as soon as time & money is available...I'll just take at "little" run down to WDW:teeth:

But I think by Oct, I'll need a Disney fix real bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter