We ate everything but the F&G Flowers! Updated 5.8.10...

Today we spent most of the day at the MK and used snack credits and some OOP for meals (yeah, OOP on the DDX if you can believe it!). We're heading out soon so I'll post MK snacks and such later.

Tonight is a buffet, so not sure how many photos. I'll catch the report up soon!

I.am.so.hungry.right.now. popcorn:: LOL

Love these! Going to subscribe. Would love a pic of the family we're reading about!

Just found your review and I'm LOVING it! I added an ADR for the Wave to our next trip after seeing your review. The filet looks awesome!!! Thanks for all of your hard work. I can't wait to read more!

I'm loving your live TR. It's awesome. :thumbsup2

We did the dessert party last September and loved it. I thought it was worth it just for the view of Wishes. :3dglasses

Thanks for posting pictures of The Wave. I now want to go there! I am trying to figure out how to get it into our plans for September. The food looks great!!!

Thanks so much for sharing with us live!!!

Wonderful reviews! We loved Yak & Yeki on our last trip. Really wanted to try The Wave but didn't have time, but it's definitely on the trip for next time! Thanks for taking the time to post your reviews, and enjoy the rest of your trip!:goodvibes

Good morning! Just getting ready to get out for brunch and our day, but wanted to post yesterday.

We only had ADR's for dinner so we decided to use snacks and supplement anything else OOP. We had used 3 snack credits at Johari Treasures Monday night on 3 Mickey bars to have in the freezer here so we had plenty left.

We started with 3 credits for breakfast with an OOP croissant sandwich - which DH and I love.

April202010006.jpg

The cinnamon roll was very good - I refrained from taking the entire middle and just had a nice small part. DH loved this.

April202010007.jpg

The croissant sandwich, as always, looked like it's not the greatest yet tastes amazing. I don't know why we love these but we do.

April202010008.jpg

The crumb cake was my choice - I scraped off some of the topping and it was perfect but way too big.

April202010009.jpg

And finally - DS's choice...the strawberry smoothie. Basically a strawberry milkshake with pieces of fruit in it. He loved this.

April202010010.jpg

We made our way to the Pirate League to turn our little guy into Jack Sparrow and passed this on the way. DH was sad that he was too full to indulge yet.

April202010015.jpg

Sooooon.....

April202010016.jpg

Later it was time for "lunch" - OOP

April202010065.jpg

Then we had snack credit desserts...DS's choice:

April202010070.jpg

DH and I decided to get something at Sleepy Hollow. DH opted for the rootbeer float, which was awesome!:

April202010072.jpg

I had the cappuccino float - one of my favorites:

April202010074.jpg

And one of the Best DIS Tips Ever:

April202010075.jpg

A filtered ice water. This is so great to have!

Later we decided to share a hot dog and some cheesy fries (OOP):

April202010086.jpg

April202010087.jpg

And finally, we stopped in the Confectionery to watch them make those adorable Mickey caramal chocolate apples.

April202010094.jpg

April202010096.jpg

And the lovely CM making them slipped a little snack to DS under the glass:

April202010100.jpg

It was a Really Good Day...!

Dinner was Cape May Cafe and I do have photos. I'll post later today!

Have wonderful days everyone!

Thank you all for your comments - I love seeing them and I am sorry I haven't been replying. Please - if you have any questions let me know. We'll be at Epcot today (WOO HOO!) but we'll be hitting the other parks more so if you want something checked out and we're in the area, just ask.

Wishes Dessert Party

We did this for MNSSHP last October and it was very nice - I like most of the desserts and love the drinks and LOVE having a seat to wait and a great view of the fireworks. This night was perfect with the cool temps and the coverage from the rain. I don't believe there were any special desserts with any themes, but I took a few photos before my camera battery died. (Yes, the cable I needed had been in the car all day so we couldn't charge it. Argh).

The table from the vantage point of the waiting line:

A first plate - tiramisu, chocolate cheesecake, vanilla cheesecake, banana tart, truffle:

A second plate - watermelon, truffle, pistachio creme brule, brownie, mango shooter, cannoli, white chocolate truffle, choc strawberry:

DH has a plate full of watermelon, plain and chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate chip cookies, brownie and "some cupcakes that were gross"

I wasn't crazy about the brownies, but everything else I tried was very good. Second plates had fruit tart, another creme brule and more fruit. We drank raspberry lemonade and water.

Would we do this again? Probably. My dad and his wife are planning a trip to WDW in December and we've already decided we're booking this for them (if they have it) along with Behind the Seeds. The view is SO worth it!!

Thank you so much for the pictures and review! Loving it!
I was wondering if you remember, do they pack up the desserts once the fireworks started?

Yum-O! :) Great updates!

Looking forward to your review and pics of Cape May...we have an ADR there for dinner as well.

Have a great day in Epcot!

I MUST get one of those Mickey caramel chocolate applies when I go in September! They look awesome!

I like your idea of snacks for breakfast. Sometimes I think that the buffets are just too much food in the morning. Don't get me wrong, I love going to them but I think your idea for breakfast is wonderful.

And is that a CASEY's hotdog??? They are the best on the planet!!!!!

I'm so loving this report!!!!!!!

I just made an ADR for The Wave for our trip in 18 days because of your review!! YUM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter