We are really really going~ Pre trip report**Bye Bye the bubble wrap is off!!! ****

woo-hoo!!!!!! well done you for being all packed up. have got as far as the kids, mine not started, but I know in my head what I am packing. getting so close now. I am sure the boys will be very relieved to be let out of the bubble wrap soon;)

Ooohh not long now :banana: :dance3:,would like to wish you a safe journey and a fantastic holiday now in case i don't get on to do so nearer the time.Can't wait to hear all about it.x.

just wanted to wish you a magical holiday!
we are staying at SSR in a 2bed villa next year, so would be very interested in your views on the room (pictures would be ace:thumbsup2, especially of the 2nd bedroom, are you putting all the boys in there, or is 1 staying on the sofa bed? id like our 3 to sleep in the room and leave the sofa alone, purely so if we get up we wont disturb 1, but if the beds are narrow they ll kill each other trying to sleep!!!
also interested in reviews of the onsite dining - your kids are about the same ages as mine, so im especially interested in their opinions...:rotfl2:
child labour, you gotta love it!!
p.s can i have the bubble wrap when you have finished with it, ds broke his foot on holiday last year, so id have to take it with me if thats ok?:confused3:rotfl2:
take care, be safe
Tracy

hope you have a great trip, looking forward to reading about it when you are home.

just wanted to wish you a magical holiday!
we are staying at SSR in a 2bed villa next year, so would be very interested in your views on the room (pictures would be ace:thumbsup2, especially of the 2nd bedroom, are you putting all the boys in there, or is 1 staying on the sofa bed? id like our 3 to sleep in the room and leave the sofa alone, purely so if we get up we wont disturb 1, but if the beds are narrow they ll kill each other trying to sleep!!!
also interested in reviews of the onsite dining - your kids are about the same ages as mine, so im especially interested in their opinions...:rotfl2:
child labour, you gotta love it!!
p.s can i have the bubble wrap when you have finished with it, ds broke his foot on holiday last year, so id have to take it with me if thats ok?:confused3:rotfl2:
take care, be safe
Tracy

Hi Tracy ,

I will take lots of piccies for you, the boys havent quite decided on sleeping arrangements yet they are deciding when we get there
after friday you can happily have the bubblewrap :rotfl2::thumbsup2

The Bubble wrap is coming off whoop whopp!!!

(and being handed over to tracy ;))

well this it, will be checking in online this morning

a few last minute jobs to do, dropping Season tickets around to MIL and then heading up to the crown plaza at heathrow tonight, for our 10.35 am flight to Miami tommorow morning. Due to land 3.05pm us time

thankyou all for reading and have a fab weekend and I shall give you a full report on our return

byeeee :beach::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Just wanted to wish you a safe trip and hope you have a fantastic holiday. Well deserved by all by the sound of it.
Looks like you have a couple of sleepless days ahead judging by your plan. What with Yak and Yetti at 1.30am, followed by a 10pm T-rex dinner and 3.05 am at Coral Reef when do you intend sleeping :rotfl2:

Day 5
Wednesday 26th August 2009

Morning - Animal Kingdom
Lunch at yak and yetti at 1:30am .
Evening - Downtown Disney for shopping:banana:
Dinner at T Rex located at Downtown Disney at 10:00pm ( boys idea :rotfl:)

Day 6
Thursday 27th August 2009

Morning - Blizzard Beach
Lunch at 3:05am coral reef
evening; MGM
try to see fantasmic

Ah well - sleepings for wimps anyway. You can do that on the plane on the way home.
Have a good one :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter