WDWWDS - Quench your thirst

Congrats to my Canadian friends

Miss Canada won Miss Universe last night!!! :cheer2:

Well, actually now it's Miss Universe. Have you any idea how heavy this hat was?

natalie-glebova-3.jpg

For this part, I wanted to wear my lumberjacket, kilt and eskimo boots but the producers of the show wouldn't go for it.

natalie-glebova-4.jpg

ROFLMBO!

Dang I missed most of this last night. I just happened to be flipping around during the bathing suit "competition". I felt like I was watching the Victoria's Secret special. LOL

Don't worry Jas, you didn't miss much, since you've already see my Miss Universe worthy beauty in person.

You know why I chose to wear a white dress here?

canada18.jpg

...in order to represent all the snow in Canada.

Thanks MK, too bad you weren't at the meet - that way you would of seen my Miss Universe worthy beauty in person as well.

Don't apologize about not watching my performance, I didn't watch it either.

Nevermind the Mickey's...how was WDW?!?

Sheesh, I believe someone else may have posted that link the other day. :rolleyes: ;) :rotfl2:

M, White...I thought it was because you were virginal. :teeth:

Yeah how was WDW, MK? We ended up going to DAK on Sunday for half the day. It wasn't too bad, but then we really didn't go on any rides, we did the trails, watched FOTL and people watched.

Did you go on Dinosaur Jas? :teeth:

psst...hey guys - TIAB is back in business. :cheer2:

madonna31 said:
Did you go on Dinosaur Jas? :teeth:

psst...hey guys - TIAB is back in business. :cheer2:
Nope, no Dinosaur, only because I wasn't sure I was ready to be moved around like that.

Heading "home" now!

Gee M -

I guess Jim's 500 a day crunch program really works. You look awesome

So this is where everyone came today while I spent most of my day trying to get into TIAB :badpc:

:wave2: Nice to see you all, I think I'll mosey on over to TIAB and take a look around. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter