WDWWDS - Quench your thirst

We miss you too Sandy. I hope things on your end get straightened out soon enough!!

Sandy... Sometimes I can't access the site and I go to google and type in "Lilo's Lounge" When it brings that up I have been able to get in that way.

Hope it works for you. ::yes::

I knew once we put those Pachinko machines in the break room people would show up.

:wave2: Hi jwill... have a seat and share some refreshments... I have a day off!

Cheers!
cheers.gif

Games!!!

Thanks for the tokens buddy! Whackin' Moles is my favorite.

:p

A sunny day off! It doesn't get any better than this.

Could you pour me another cold one?

:teeth:

Thanks for the alternate route, MB. I found it!

(Although these new digs here seem to posh to resist.)

Happy to be of service!

Now before you go, have a cold one, jwill has games and tokens!

Now all we need is some music..... where is madonna? ;)

or

Maybe the Boss!!!!! Oh now I would love some live Springsteen music! ::yes::

:p

Must not make cheap mole whacking joke...must not make cheap mole whacking joke...:)

Hey gometros!!!

Are you coming to the TIAB meet or what??? :wave2:

madonna31 said:
Hey gometros!!!

Are you coming to the TIAB meet or what??? :wave2:

Sorry, I've been off the boards for a few days - first Florida and then other reasons.

What meet?

Come and visit 'Lilo's Lounge' to learn all about it. :)

BTW - Happy New Year!!!

My guess is that ezboard is having a serious virus since a boatload of their other discussion boards are experiencing the same problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter