• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Ticket Cost Analyzer - **UPDATED 2/1/2005**

Rash

Gosh, it sure is swell in here.
WDW Ticket Cost Analyzer is a spreadsheet to help you decide whether to use the remaining days on your old park hoppers or credit those days toward a new MYW ticket. Hope it helps!

****UPDATED 2/1/2005****
I have added a section that shows the cost of the MYW ticket after crediting the unused park hopper days (previously only the total cost of the MYW AND the old park hopper ticket was shown). I've also fixed an error that allowed for advance purchase of a child ticket of less than 5 days (only 5 days or more are available for advance purchase).

****UPDATED 1/25/2005****
I have updated the file format so that those using older versions of Excel can now open the file. Please post or PM me if there any problems.

****UPDATED 1/24/2005*****
Recent information suggests that Disney MAY allow you to credit your unused Park Hopper days toward ANY Magic Your Way ticket (not just the MYW with park hopper and no expiration). In light of this possibility, I have upgraded the WDW Ticket Cost Analyzer to allow crediitng toward ANY MYW ticket.

This also allows you to use the WDW Ticket Cost Analyzer to just determine the cost of MYW tickets, even if you don't have old Park Hopper tickets.

Hope it helps!

****UPDATED 1/25/2005****
I have updated the file format so that those using older versions of Excel can now open the file. Please post or PM me if there any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter