WDW Lines in April

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, we are doing to WDW at the end of April. We will request a GAC for dd and use FassPass, does anyone know what the lines are like at the end of April. I just picture poor dd keeling over in a long line.

SandraC, visit our Disney family web site www.angelfire.com/on/disneyfun
º0º
1975 - off site (11 years old),
1977 - off site (13 years old),
1987 - Indian Rock Shores (23 years old with hubby, b/f at the time),
1990 - Holiday Inn International Drive/Daytona Beach (26 years old, with hubby, six month after wedding),
1998 - KIDS VILLAGE, GIVE KIDS THE WORLD, Make-a-Wish trip with 4.5 year old daughter born ill),
2001 APRIL - CBR - ON SITE FIRST TIME! YIPPY! With dd 7 years old, ds 15 mo

Hi, Sandra. :)
The lines can be substantial in April, as that is spring break time. Of course you will get the GAC for your child at Guest Services, and this will help some, but it won't be a front-of-line pass. I forget which special needs your child has, but the GAC makes special provisions for those families who:

- need to use the stroller as a wheelchair in the mainstream queues and for those attractions where wheelchairs use alternate entrances;

- need to wait out of the hot sun, in a shaded area for special health reasons;

- need to avoid being in crowds for physical or mental health reasons and should be allowed to use alternate entrances even in cases where there are mainstreaming queues.

We are working on a FAQ about GACs, but in the meantime please feel free to ask questions. :)

galc.gif

"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

Some of the lines are long during part of the day, but non-existant later. we have been thre during Spring break over the last 5 years and it happens like that during Spring break too.
The busiest time is the few days before Good friday and the week after Easter Sunday.
One really good resource that few people use is the status boards in each park.They post what the wait for each ride attraction is at the time, but they can help you out with questions about the time that a particular attraction isn't usually busy.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter