WDW - First Solo Trip - PreTrip Report

Where did you get the ziplock bags from?

A Lakeland shop has just opened at a local garden centre, so got some there - they are large ones and I think about £5 for 28
You can get them online from the Lakeland site and there are a few EBAY shops that sell them too.

Someone said that ASDA sells them as well but have never seen any in my local one.

Just read through all your pre-trip resort. Sounds awesome.:thumbsup2 I'm also doing my first solo trip to Orlando early next year. Will definitely check back to see how your planning is going and any solo in WDW tips i can steal from you.

Just read through all your pre-trip resort. Sounds awesome.:thumbsup2 I'm also doing my first solo trip to Orlando early next year. Will definitely check back to see how your planning is going and any solo in WDW tips i can steal from you.[/QUOTE

If you need any planning tips let me know, and I'll certainly let you know how the trip went and if I survived lol

I have ordered my MNSSHP costume (ok, TShirt :thumbsup2)

Got all my $$$, all my ADRs booked, got my US/IOA ticket, plans all done - I think I'm all set to go!

I can't be this well organised! I must have forgotten something :confused3

Just waiting for the envelope from Disney now :yay:

Looking forward to your trip report, as I'd like to do Disneyworld Florida on my tod. I did Disneyland California on my own in 2009 - being a single rider means lots more rides for your buck! I also rode the monorail at the front which was fantastic! Hope you have a really good time, by doing it on your own opens up lots of new experiences.:thumbsup2

Great pre-trip report, your plans sound really good, I agree with what everyone has said about Photopass- you'll be able to get many more pictures to remember rather than just scenery (which is still lovely of course! but I think you'll want some with you in too). Discovery Cove really is a great experience, just the fact that the park is so relaxing, MUCH quieter and swimming with the rays is excellent as well as the dolphins.
It's been said lots before but MNSSHP really is excellent, you'll have a blast. The cast members are really interactive at the party. Typhoon Lagoon is a really fun day- you can choose to do lots of rides or just have a relaxing day.
Thanks again for an enjoyable PTR and can't wait for the TR! It won't be long until you're doing the SDD, woo!

Jodie
xxx

Hows the planning coming along Tim?

Im starting to get a bit more organised for my solo trip now.

Just spotted this :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about your change in circumstances, Tim, but it's really nice to see you're planning such a great trip, and I hope you make some wonderful new memories. (LOL about getting photopass so that you can be in some shots!)

Have a great time! :woohoo:

Just spotted this :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about your change in circumstances, Tim, but it's really nice to see you're planning such a great trip, and I hope you make some wonderful new memories. (LOL about getting photopass so that you can be in some shots!)

Have a great time! :woohoo:

Thanks Hilary :)

Doing Virgin online check in today and then travelling down to Gatwick to drop my bag off and to stay overnight at the Hilton :)

Thanks for all your comments so far and tomorrow I will hopefully start my LIVE TRIP REPORT :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter