WDW - First Solo Trip - PreTrip Report

looks like a lovely trip you have planned and a great way to reassess your life. Not sure about the toilet arrangements - please try to get off your tube in time :rotfl2:

i wouldn't be bored with a colour coded excel spreadsheet - I'm only jealous '*** I don't have the know how to create my own.

I was looking at Discovery Cove last night - do you thinks it's worth doing?

I'm very tempted to add it! :idea:

Sounds like you have a plan Tim. Have you looked at the Solo trips board as many people meet up if anybody else is going who is on the DiS solo board..

Looking forward to hearing more

Tina

Sounds like you have a fun packed trip ahead:goodvibes

Who doesn't love a multi-couloured spreadsheet!

I hope you have a brilliant time.

Sounds great Tim, and yes I would def do Discovery Cove if you can fit it in, Vic and I did it on Boxing Day one year and we loved every single min of it, hope you have a brilliant trip:goodvibes

Sounds like a great plan. I went for the first time solo in March and it was great! Loved being the only person to consider when making plans and deciding what to ride/ where to eat.
Last year on a family trip we did MNSSHP for the first time - loved it. Great atmosphere and fireworks were superb.
Happy planning :)

Just pre-ordered my Photopass CD :thumbsup2

Being solo Photopass will be useful - otherwise I wouldn't be in any of my photos (unless I get someone else to take them) :)

Being solo Photopass will be useful - otherwise I wouldn't be in any of my photos (unless I get someone else to take them) :)

Or unless you do 'Myspace pose' photos. ;)

We'll be in MK most of the 27th and at the MNSSHP that night as well - maybe see you there. :thumbsup2

Your plans sound great Tim. I wouldn't mind taking a solo trip one day - I think it'd be a completely different experience :)

I have no idea why, but everytime I see the title of your pre-TR, I have to sing that Jason Derulo song: "I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, solo...." :)

Beth.....maybe you should have said Jayyyyyyyysssoonnnnnnn Deruuuuloooooo! :laughing:

Who is Jason Derulo? :confused3

Goofyish....he is an American singer! Think he is a dancer too! I must admit that when I see your PTR, the same song springs to mind for me too!

I was looking at Discovery Cove last night - do you thinks it's worth doing?

I'm very tempted to add it! :idea:

go for it,we loved it and have an amazing experience and was totally relaxing after the rush of the parks.:cloud9:

Just pre-ordered my Photopass CD :thumbsup2

I did a photopass share on my soli trip - well worth it, would've got barely any photos otherwise. Make sure you do the special photo ops at MNSSHP!

Your plans sound wonderful

You really should go to Discovery Cove if you get chance as it's an amazing experience

I've been to DLP solo but not WDW. You are sure to have a fantastic time

Don't forget the single rider line at Test Track, Rock n Roller-Coaster and Expedition Everest :thumbsup2

And DW thought that I was only one who did a multi coloured excel sheet :rotfl:
Have a great time Tim - will you have chance for a live trippie?

Plan revises with new EMH dates for Sep/Oct. :)

Got some Ziplock bags for packing stuff in my case :)

I have a dedicated 'Florida' drawer in my bedroom where I put stuff for the holiday. I've tried to think of everything and created a few lists (not colour coded this time lol).

Just a few things left to get on the toiletries and emergency kit list :)

On the clothing list I need to get water shoes, new shorts, shirts, socks and undies.

Ordered two 16Gb SDHC cards today for my camera (Cat 10) so I should have enough memory cards for my camera :thumbsup2

I keep trying to think of things I have forgotten!

your planning sounds to be going well. Hope you enjoy your countdown and have a great trip

susan

Well, 3 months to go roughly so I got my case down from the loft to start packing - only joking :rotfl2:

I got it down to see if it is going to be large enough. Looking at it I may need a slightly bigger one. If think it is a medium sized trolley type suitcase, so I may look for a large size one. I can then fit an empty holdall inside going out in case I need a bit of extra space coming back (flying PE so can have two bags :) )

Will have to have a 'trial run' and see how much stuff I can get in :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter