Way Early I know but anyone going on Eastern May 1-8 2004?

Linda - I'm glad you guys are coming and decided to join in here. I look forward to meeting you all.

Alice

Hello fellow Disney Magic Cruisers and a special welcome to ScrapHappyMama!

We've added another family to our <a href="http://threecircles.net">Disney Magic May 1st Cruise List</a>!

Looks like our group is really starting to grow! I PMed several of the other individuals listed on the <a href="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=509129">"Unofficial DCL Who's Sailing List"</a> graciously maintained by Donalds_best_pal and have heard back from several of them. Although IrishCowboy and Zyezye are listed under our cruise they have actually rebooked on different sailings and won't be with us on the May 1st. At any rate, I'm happy to report that they will still be sailing with DCL at some point this year!

Also, I saw this on the community board and just had to throw it out there...

<a href="http://www.code16.com/cat/">Need a laugh?</a>

Talk to you all soon,
Jason

Hey Everyone -

Linda welcome to our group - I love your screen name.

Has everyonre decided on their excursions? This is so exciting, I can hardly wait. Does anyone know what time the reservation desks opens? I want to call 1st thing on March 1st.

Alice - send me your email address and I will send you mt spreadsheet. Hopefully it will be helpful.

Take care,
Tammy
princess:

Hi everyone.

Just gone for a few days and another page full.

"Welcome Linda" from Germany!

Did anybody see the thread about arranging a Dismeet on board?I think,the idea of setting a time and day and meet at the Promenade lounge or on deck 7 secret verandah sound very good.What do you think?

My sister and I are still not planning any excursions,can´t make up our minds,so we probably will be adventuring on our own or decide on the last minute.I don´t think we will get this booklet,we might not even get our documents untill we arrive at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.Our TA told me we better not take any chances if DCL mails them too close to our flight date and they might end up in Germany when we are allready in Orlando.

Bye for now and lots of greetings from Germany
Conny
:wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

I think a Dis Meet is a great idea. It will give us a chance to meet each other in person at the start of the cruise. Them, as we all pass one another throughout the duration, we'll recognize friendly faces! I set up a page on the Disney Magic May 1st Cruise List site for possible Dis Meet information. If we have suggestions for several different Dis Meet times and locations, I'll set up a poll on the site so that we can all vote for which we would think most favorable. We'll leave the poll open for a specific amount of time and then tally the results at the end. So, if you have suggestions for the time/location, please send them in! Also, please let me know if you would like to see anything added to the Dis Meet page or the site in general!

As far as excursions, Travis and I are looking at the Eco Hike on St. John. We didn't visit that island on our last Eastern and it really does look beautiful over there. From what I understand, almost the entire island is a national park.

Talk to you all soon!
Jason

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! What a great group you guys are. I think a DIS meet somewhere early in the cruise would be a really wonderful idea. The brunch sounded good, but I think the logistics of it would be difficult. Probably much easier to organize a meet and greet somewhere.

Tammy, I am an avid scrapbooker, which is how I came up with the screen name. In fact, when my kids got there postcard from Mickey (via Verandah Man) my son told me I could get our cruise scrapbook started early, since I had something to put in it, lol.

Linda

Since this is my FIRST Disney Cruise, I have NO idea where any other possible locations for a DIS Meet would be, so, whatever the group thinks would work would be fine with me!!! Although I do like the suggestion of maybe right before the Lifeboat drill or after. That way, like previously stated, we'll know each other to wave to or say HI too throughout the trip!

I'm actually unsure now of our excursion! I want to do just ONE, and it was going to be the Sea & See, but I heard its boring and not worth it from several posts. So.... thinking primarily of DS, I may do the Butterfly farm, but then again, since DS had wanted to do the semi-sub, I may just keep with that idea.. live and let learn...

And re: Brunch at Palos, maybe that could be something of a smaller scale DIS Meet? I know originally I had decided going to Palo's wasn't important to me, but after reading all the wonderful reviews and comments, I think I'd like to go!! So if it comes down to it, I may attempt to go alone, but if anyone would be interested in doing this (or even a champagne thing or dinner) let me know..

C ya'll!!

:wave2: :wave2:

I'm open to meet anytime that works for everyone else.

Hi Tracey - I linked our reservations today, and I too am very interested in the Palo's Brunch and dinner. I just haven't decided which rotation night I want to give up.

I really want to do the High Tea so that's another reservation I will be making if anyone is interested.

We are planning on going to Anguilla (on our own not an excursion), and St. John (again on our own) to hike and snorkle.

I'm really sad to say Megan is not coming with us:( she doesn't want to miss school, her friends or her animals. Lindsey is going to ask one of her friends. I'll try to get a picture of us this weekend for the website.

Can't wait to see you all :sunny:
Alice

Hi:wave:
Just catching up with everyone, and had to let you all know I received my shore excursion packet today:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Will be putting the Dolphin encounter down for sure and was thinking about the St. John Eco Hike.

Welcome ScrapHappyMama, Linda. Maybe can catch up with you and get a few pointers on scrapbooking? I have bought lots of material and a book for our Christmas Disney trip but haven't done a thing yet:eek:

Jason , Thanks for the cutest Laugh, it had myself and all the daycare children rolling on the floor!!:rotfl: must say it is a very addictive laugh

Let me know about any meeting and where!

Brenda

Brenda, I really LOVE to talk about my favorite hobby, so any scrapbook questions you have, just fire away! I have already started planning out our cruise scrapbook in my head.

I know that it is going to be a big let down after the cruise getting off the MAGICal ship, but having the scrapbook creation to look forward to will make it a little bit easier, lol (after all, scrapbooking an event is the next best thing to being there!)

Happy Friday,
Linda

Hello everyone!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we've added another cruiser to the Disney Magic May 1st Cruise List site!

She's new the the site but not this thread! Saturday97 was second individual to post!

Bobbidiboo--

Isn't that picture just the best? I have it bookmarked in my favorites and whenever I need to smile or laugh I just pull it up. Hasn't failed me yet! And I know what you mean about the laugh being addictive! :teeth:

So, you guys are considering the Eco Hike too? I think Travis and I are really leaning towards it. From what I understand it's pretty self-paced which is great for photo opportunities. I'm wondering if we'll be able to see much wildlife?

Conny (Conny264) has proposed a time-slot on Sunday for the Dis Meet. I've added this suggestion to the May 1st site and will add any others if they are suggested.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! We're having beautiful weather here. 74 right now with a high in the upper 70's. Clear and sunny!

We have the clear and sunny part but along with our clear and sunny we get 24F/-4C. I'm going to take the big fat dog for a walk/run and pretend it's 74:sunny:

Lindsey and I went shopping yesterday, the stores are really rolling out spring things now, so we must be getting close right?::yes::

Oh, by the way we got our excursion information Friday.

Hope you all are warmer than us, enjoy your weekend.

Alice

We got our excursion information too. I think we are going to just play it by ear on St. Martin, probably just go to Great Bay beach and shop around the pier area. On St. Thomas we are going to do the Open Safari bus Coral world excursion I think.

It is clear and sunny here also, but only in the 30's. (but here, that is practically a heat wave, lol) We are getting ready to drive into town to go to the mall and get some cruise clothes for the kiddos. They are not usually excited to go shopping, but today they are!

Have a good day everyone!
Linda :wave:

067-ny67east-close.jpg

:Pinkbounc 67 Days to go! :bounce:

Hi all!! Just a few more days and we can book these excursions we've been talking about!! Sounds like most everyone has a general idea what they wanna do!! Well, I decided I'm gonna do the sea & see afterall.. My DS wants to do the semi-submarine, so by-golly, we're gonna do it!!!!!! lol...

Alice - thanks sooo much for doing the ressie linking!! That will be cool!! Looking forward to that!!

Well, just wanted to touch base and say hey :wave2: !! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C ya'll soon!!

Tracey

Originally posted by LogansMommy_MD
Hi all!! Just a few more days and we can book these excursions we've been talking about!!

Well, we still have to pay off the cruise itself! Kinda been holding off as long as possible... :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter