Waterparks - which slides can I ride with my son?

MichelinMan

I Am Speed - Ka-Chow!!!!
My son is a bit of a wimp for his age (8 at the moment), and will only really ride waterslides if I ride with him. What slides at the Disney waterparks will we be able to ride together?

My son is a bit of a wimp for his age (8 at the moment), and will only really ride waterslides if I ride with him. What slides at the Disney waterparks will we be able to ride together?

I don't do the slides myself so I don't remember the names, but there are a few slides that have double inner tubes. They also have double tubes in the lazy rivers at both water parks. You could try taking him to Blizzard Beach for the Ski Patrol area. It's designed for kids from about 4 to 12ish, everything is kid sized and the water, except under the zip line, isn't deep. You can't do the kid sized slides with him, but you're right there on the sides watching. You can get in the water next to the walk across the ice floes thing, just not on the floes with him. Check it out on line and I'm sure you'll get a better idea of what's in Ski Patrol then you are from my description.

Going on memory here

At Typhoon Lagoon only 2 rest are single rider
Crush n Gusher
Gangplank Falls

At Blizzard Beach only 2 rest are single rider
teamboat springs
runoff rapids
adding toboggan racers you would be right next to each other in seperate lanes on seperate mats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter